Page 7 of 334 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Default SSI credits?

The only survey I have a credit problem with is SSI - have taken many of them and I dont think I have seen one credit come through - is there a time delay liek they only do it once a month or every few weeks?

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

No there is no time delay they should be crediting on the hour. Have u tried changing to a different browser? I would also check the security settings on ur browser. Make sure that ssi is not ion one of ur blocked sites lists. There is definetly something blocking ur cookies if u haven't received any credits for ssi surveys. The key is to figure out what it is. I know there is another member (Chris is the screen name) who also has the same problem. Perhaps u guys can PM each other and compare systems to see what could be causing the problem. Good Luck!
    Sunshine Rewards

3. Default

I did an AMP later last night and it did credit. I just completed SH, it went back to the SR page normally but did not credit. I'll check out my computer more tonight. I completed DS yesterday too, will see if that credits today.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

It seems that sometimes the SH's don't credit like they should. It isn't a major issue but I have found that every 4 or 5 I do won't go through the whole cycle of yellow page to SR main site and I won't get credit. I usually think it is just a technical issue that it doesn't load completely back to the SR page which triggers the credit. If you are getting the majority of your credits from them then I would just assume that this was a fluke and not the norm and clear your cookies and try again for another SH. Because it is the only one that credits immediately it also has the most chance of having issues arise in the crediting process. Good luck!!
    Sunshine Rewards

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008

is anyone else getting a Server Busy error on GF?
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    is anyone else getting a Server Busy error on GF?
    Yes, the SM is for me, I got the DS earlier with no problem.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I just had the same SH white screen that never rerouted back to yellow and then the sr main page. This never used to happen for me but now this is the 2nd time in about a week.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    I just had the same SH white screen that never rerouted back to yellow and then the sr main page. This never used to happen for me but now this is the 2nd time in about a week.
    Not sure what's going on with that! I just finished one that credited about 10 minutes ago. Might just be a survery or two that are flaky! Hopefully your next one will credit!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    I also just did one and it worked fine for me, sorry about yours...must be a glitch, bummer.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

i just spent almost 40 minutes on an amp survey, finished it around 2:51 this afternoon, got the thank you page but it did not credit on the hour. r amps taking longer to credit today or maybe because it was so close to the hour it might credit on the 2nd hour. if someone can help me it would be greatly appreciated. this is not a vent, just asking for help.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl