Page 101 of 334 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

I got credit for Friday and Saturday but not Sunday. Is this happening to other people or am I just out of luck?

That's all I've gotten so far, too. I'm sure Sat and Sun will show up soon
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Just got a strange SM survey. It took me to a site to sign up for a boardroom panel, I did, took their survey but nothing ever indicated I would get SM credit
    So be advised, if they take you to sign up for a new site it most likely won't credit
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

got my GF for Friday and Saturday but not Sunday as well. I'm sure they'll come in later.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Got Fri and Sun - nothing for Sat yet.

Still only have two as of 3PM EST.
    Last edited by DisneyJudi; 12-13-2010 at 04:16 PM.
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

All 3 of my weekend credits are in my account. Hopefully, everyone else will get theirs!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

First time in a long time I haven't gotten a DS, which translates into no supermember twocents either. I din't qualify for anything this morning, now it says server too busy On the bright side, all 3 weekend surveys have credited for me.

Ok, so I was able to do a daily survey. Then I tried for my super member survey. Got one from Cross-Tabs Marketing ( I think that' s it anyway) about location sharing technology. you get the nice white thank you page that doesn't direct back to MyTwoCents.
    Last edited by luv2go2diz; 12-13-2010 at 06:06 PM.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I've tried taken 3 different DS today and none of them routed me back to SR, the last giving me a server error. I think they are having some problems because I just tried for another one and it is giving me an error page again. I think I'll wait a few hours and try again later. Haven't had trouble in a long time but today the surveys are giving me a hard time.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Pam-i totally feel your pain. i did a sh earlier today and i kept getting server errors or the pages would not load. it took me almost 40 minutes this afternoon to get thru a 20 minute survey from sh as i had to keep refreshing the page to move on to the next page. bright side is the survey actually credited. it will get better, i promise. keep smiling and have a great evening.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

ok, i just spent over 1/2 an hour doing a DS, and at the end, after the classification questions, i got:
    "We’re Sorry

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again after a few minutes."

WHAT?!?!? um, yeah, not a happy camper over here.