Page 13 of 334 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Very well said I agree Janet. I always thought you were a little mean when you closed threads and some of the comments, know i see why. Which makes perfect sense when you take the time to think about it. But I totally agree with what your saying. Believe me I do get frustrated but out of all the surveys that I do complete just about 99% of them credit. I've read all the tips and believe me they do help! Tricia is also great for always doing whats best for us.

this is not a problem. just wanted to say that i took an amp survey about an hour and half ago and it was totally interesting as it was about cell phones and cell phone providers, showed me videos and ads and at the end of the survey it wanted to know what tv shows i watched in the last week. finished it at 12:59 and it credited at 1:05. if you get this survey, you will find it to be enjoyable.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I have been having problems for the last week with SH. I get surveys without a problem but a lot of them have ended without coming back to SR. I end up taking another and do get credit which is great, but am wondering....if most people have a survey with an issue and just go ahead and take another is Tricia able to tell that there is a problem or would just taking another cover it up?
    I love the money I am earning and realize like everyone else that you dont get them all to credit, but this seems to be ongoing and I am not having problems with others. This is the end page of the survey I just completed.
    https://www.petersmktg.com/questionn...p?rn=30019#130 I didnt know if she could tell if the problem is in the link?
    It seems like I am taking surveys for more than SR.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Survey Head does not take reports of issues. We could track every non-credit we want but they do not take reports even when we have reported major reporting issues they say it is on our end. I would say that if you are able to go back in and get another one and get credit then consider it a good day.

I think the biggest misconception in these forums is that reporting issues will get them fixed. Wrong. The majority of the survey companies don't let us even report the issues so really they get no further than these forums. If anything they say "If you don't like it we can just cancel your contract." We have to accept things like they are or end the contract and the 95% of people who do get credit will not even get to try. In the end there are thousands of people who are willing to take their surveys without discussing the issues so they don't need us. Continued discussion about issues with them will only result in them cancelling our contract and then we are out of luck. Worth it?

I truly am not trying to be cold or uncaring because there are many of us who have had this happen a few times but really we can't do anything about it and the continued negative discussion of them will make them cancel us. Is it fair? No, but like I said there are alot of people out there willing to take the surveys and not give them negative PR so why bother with us? I would expect that most people, you included, would say that you would rather try two a day a few times a month then to not have the opportunity at all.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    this is not a problem. just wanted to say that i took an amp survey about an hour and half ago and it was totally interesting as it was about cell phones and cell phone providers, showed me videos and ads and at the end of the survey it wanted to know what tv shows i watched in the last week. finished it at 12:59 and it credited at 1:05. if you get this survey, you will find it to be enjoyable.
    YAY!! I love when they are fun and easy and best of all interesting. It makes me crazy when one is boring. I would rather close out and try for another than to get one that is really boring. Gimme a good, interesting survey and I would be willing to do it for free just to find out about new products or shows.
    Sunshine Rewards

Ok here is my problem. Life has gotten so busy since the kids went back to school that I am always trying to get surveys done when I can fit them. I keep a notebook with my surveys in them and mark them off when I complete them. Well I have been getting up at 6am so I can have some quiet time and do my surveys in peace and quiet. Twice in the last week I have taken one at 6am and gotten distracted and not circle it in my book so I have taken another in the afternoon when I got home thinking I hadn't done it and only figured it out when I get 2 credits the next day! I know it must be tough to have 2 extra credits but I swear GF is going to slap the cuffs on me LOL! How do you guys track them and how do you keep from forgetting which ones you took??? Most of them are easy because I can look for the credit and if it is there I know I took it LOL but GF has gotten me twice. You think I would be a bad mom if I made the kids handle their own breakfast so I can finish my surveys and this won't happen? LOL
    Sunshine Rewards

7. Join Date
    May 2007

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Ok here is my problem. Life has gotten so busy since the kids went back to school that I am always trying to get surveys done when I can fit them. I keep a notebook with my surveys in them and mark them off when I complete them. Well I have been getting up at 6am so I can have some quiet time and do my surveys in peace and quiet. Twice in the last week I have taken one at 6am and gotten distracted and not circle it in my book so I have taken another in the afternoon when I got home thinking I hadn't done it and only figured it out when I get 2 credits the next day! I know it must be tough to have 2 extra credits but I swear GF is going to slap the cuffs on me LOL! How do you guys track them and how do you keep from forgetting which ones you took??? Most of them are easy because I can look for the credit and if it is there I know I took it LOL but GF has gotten me twice. You think I would be a bad mom if I made the kids handle their own breakfast so I can finish my surveys and this won't happen? LOL
    Hi Janet -

I have a gigantic excel spreadsheet where I keep track of my Sunshine earnings - I have on page for each of the survey companies, one for Freebies/Offers, one for shopping and a totals page where I can see how much I have earned for each survey, shopping, or offer. Can you tell I was an accountant in a previous lifetime???? For each survey page, each line is dated and I put in what the survey was about, how much I earned and there is a column where I put an x when it credits! I don't know if this system would be of any help to you because all you're doing is circling something. But it works for me!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Karn I am actually like this with all other parts of my life. My budget, spending, disney saving, other saving all have spreadsheet and formulas and way more info than any person could need LOL. I have never had an issue before it just seems my mind is so distracted with so much going on that I keep forgetting to mark it. I guess I just need to make myself mark it each time. Thanks for your advice. We sound like twins LOL but I am a bookkeeper for several local business and the treasurer of the PTA so I guess that is where the numbers things comes from.
    Sunshine Rewards

9. Join Date
    May 2007

Janet -

That is so funny - I am the treasurer of the PTA too!!! And I'm going back to work soon. Hoping to find some temp work so I can be off when the kid is off!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

just finished a survey, clicked continue at the end to submit my answers, and it just closed the window, no redirecting back to SR, no congrats page.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards