Page 157 of 334 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207257 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    where have all the gf surveys gone? i started out with a ton of options this morning, got into 2 but they were full, got an error message on one and then was told i did not qualify for 2 others and now there are no more options and no new surveys for me. oh well, you win some you lose some and some days are better survey days than others. good luck everyone in getting all your surveys today.
    Don't worry, you'll no doubt get them all by the end of the day!! I was only able to get one yesterday and I tried all day but there was just nothing available, that might have been because it was a holiday....I don't know but it's been a slow month for surveys (for me anyway) that's for sure.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Pam-i really have my doubts that i will get them all by the end of the day since gf probably won't load any new surveys until tonight and i still can't get into amp at all. not complaining though as i have done pretty well this month as far as surveys go. have gotten an ssi and ssi2 so far this morning so that is a start. might just take the rest of the day off from surveys to give myself a short break and to give everyone else the chance to get theirs. does that sound like a good idea?
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    Pam-i really have my doubts that i will get them all by the end of the day since gf probably won't load any new surveys until tonight and i still can't get into amp at all. not complaining though as i have done pretty well this month as far as surveys go. have gotten an ssi and ssi2 so far this morning so that is a start. might just take the rest of the day off from surveys to give myself a short break and to give everyone else the chance to get theirs. does that sound like a good idea?
    You got two already which is more than I got, which is nothing so far!! Yeah, Marcy...take a break and give us all a chance to get at least ONE, that's a great idea!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I agree Pam, I have struggled big time the last couple of days, forget about six packs, a 2 or 3 pack would be nice
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

guess it's just not my day for surveys and that's okay. have tried all 8 this morning and got 2. gf has nothing (so no sm), mv keeps sending me to their log in page and then when i finally get into one i don't qualify, sh sends me to amp (which i close out of instantaneously), samplicio says i don't qualify for any their surveys and amp is still not loading. i will now take my 2 and say adios for the day so i can give everyone else the opportunity to get surveys today. happy surveying everybody and i hope you can do better than i did today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Has anyone gotten both SSi lately? Second one completed fine, absolutely cleared cookies between and it didn't credit at the top of the hour. Bummer. With surveys being so thin on the ground lately, it really stinks when one you DID complete,doesn't credit.

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Has anyone gotten both SSi lately? Second one completed fine, absolutely cleared cookies between and it didn't credit at the top of the hour. Bummer. With surveys being so thin on the ground lately, it really stinks when one you DID complete,doesn't credit.
    The last time I was able to take both of them on the same day, my second one never credited either and I cleared cookies between them. No idea why as as I never had any trouble in the past getting both to credit. Now I'm getting that white page with both of them as many of us are, so I can't even try to take one.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

Is anybody having a problem with the new Sampilicious survey? The last 2 days I keep getting this message:

User Error
    You are attempting to enter Samplicio.us through an invalid entry link. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Please contact us at support@samplicio.us so that we can resolve the issue.(101-006)
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Miwing View Post
    Is anybody having a problem with the new Sampilicious survey? The last 2 days I keep getting this message:

User Error
    You are attempting to enter Samplicio.us through an invalid entry link. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Please contact us at support@samplicio.us so that we can resolve the issue.(101-006)
    I'm not having that problem, mine is that they don't have a survey for me to take, I think I've only been able to get one since this link was put up.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

I just had an error on a DS. It was a survey for a moisturizing product that requires watching several commercials, then re-watching the one of interest and one other (I'm sure you all know the kind I am talking about). I was evaluating the commercial of interest and received a message that the survey was now closed when I was about 15 minutes into it. I had already evaluated the commercial for several questions - I wasn't immediately directed to a closed survey - it apparently closed while I was doing it. I didn't get the Do Not Qualify page and didn't miss a QC question.