Page 2 of 334 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I'm having no problems now with the majority of surveys with the exception of MV. I (or my husband when he is available to try) have not been able to qualify for a survey since Thursday 7/29, 14 days straight of not qualifying and ironically it started when the survey problems all started. Never had a problem qualifying before, so I have no idea what has changed...it's been the same qualifying questions asked for the whole time too, it never changes? I just can't figure it out, very strange. Anyone else in the same boat?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

PSL, I don't know what to tell you. I don't get MV too often and got my first one of the month today. I don't think I tried too hard for one while there were tech issues, so this is the first since your problems started too. I'm having trouble qualifying for most of the surveys this month, but I think new ones are just slow to be added.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I'm having no problems now with the majority of surveys with the exception of MV. I (or my husband when he is available to try) have not been able to qualify for a survey since Thursday 7/29, 14 days straight of not qualifying and ironically it started when the survey problems all started. Never had a problem qualifying before, so I have no idea what has changed...it's been the same qualifying questions asked for the whole time too, it never changes? I just can't figure it out, very strange. Anyone else in the same boat?
    Same boat.

4. Join Date
    May 2007

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Same boat except my last one was on 7/30. It would be nice if I could get one but I'm happy that I'm getting SSI again!! 5 of of 6 ain't bad!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

MV is almost dead right now. We literally have about 10 people complete them a day. But they assured me that more surveys will be coming soon. I think they are a very small company.

I heard a rumor that you can take multiple SSI surveys a day. However, I don't want to encourage it until we start getting paid by them because I'm feeling a little uneasy right now. We haven't been paid since we started running them in May. But SG talked to someone else today who assured him we will get a check by the end of next week.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We haven't been paid since we started running them in May. But SG talked to someone else today who assured him we will get a check by the end of next week.
    OMG, you are kidding! I sure hope they pay you guys. That would be terrible if not. If they don't pay SR I'm all for returning what I earned from them so SR want lose too much.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    MV is almost dead right now. We literally have about 10 people complete them a day. But they assured me that more surveys will be coming soon. I think they are a very small company.

I heard a rumor that you can take multiple SSI surveys a day. However, I don't want to encourage it until we start getting paid by them because I'm feeling a little uneasy right now. We haven't been paid since we started running them in May. But SG talked to someone else today who assured him we will get a check by the end of next week.
    Yikes! You haven't gotten paid by them yet? I'd be feeling uneasy too, and way before now. I didn't see this thread earlier and I DID get an MV survey on the first try and it credited shortly after. I also got two of them during the "problem" period, and got my credits a couple of days later (Thanks, Tricia.) I just don't have time to try for all of the surveys each day except for GF, so perhaps that makes the difference?
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Default MV ISSUES

I just did the delicious treat survey on MV and it completed but didnt go to the 2nd screen. I just wanted to post this to make sure I get the manual credit
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    I just did the delicious treat survey on MV and it completed but didnt go to the 2nd screen. I just wanted to post this to make sure I get the manual credit
    Just an FYI, posting here doesn't make a difference on whether or not you get those credits. They send credits to Tricia and she credits them to people. If they don't send the credit she can't give people credit. My understanding is that the MV credits are back to working correctly for those who get them. I think that this issue that you had was a fluky survey that didn't go to the second page and not one of the issues they were having last week when they were getting the second page but not getting credits. However if anyone else is having issues with MV not crediting after going to the second page please let us know.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I wanted to add that I also just got the delicious treat survey on MV and it went to the second page. I will let you know if it credits on the hour.

Yep! It was there almost immediately after I posted this. I think it was a fluke for you. Sorry!
    Sunshine Rewards