Page 212 of 334 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222262312 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We had the "suspicious activity" thing happen once before with them. Panthera is the company that some of our surveys are running through (SSI2, YourTwoCents, Samplicious). Someone keeps reporting them for malicious downloads although their site doesn't even have anything you can download. They just direct you to the survey. Every time they get reported, they have to "clear their name" again. I really feel sorry for them. Someone did that to us once recently as well.
    Tricia-based on the info you provided us with a month or so, I have just been ignoring the warning which I have seen a number of times since last weekend. Have had no computer problems and surveys have credited fine.

I just moved AMP/MTC to another provider for those of you who cannot get through the other one. If you try it, let me know if it does NOT credit so I can make sure that it is working right.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We had the "suspicious activity" thing happen once before with them. Panthera is the company that some of our surveys are running through (SSI2, YourTwoCents, Samplicious). Someone keeps reporting them for malicious downloads although their site doesn't even have anything you can download. They just direct you to the survey. Every time they get reported, they have to "clear their name" again. I really feel sorry for them. Someone did that to us once recently as well.
    Thanks for the reminder Tricia! I remembered that this had happened once before not too long ago, but didn't remember whether or not it was safe to just click through to the survey or not. Now I know! That really is a shame that they have to keep going through this due to dishonest people...ugh.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Regarding the AMP/My Thoughts and Two Cents- I just ignored the warning Hope nothing happens to my computer... But I was able to get the short AMP.

Re: SH-is anyone else stilling getting that blue page with white lettering with closed survey in about a dozen different languages? Is there any way around it? Does it mean I'm blocked?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Re: SH-is anyone else stilling getting that blue page with white lettering with closed survey in about a dozen different languages? Is there any way around it? Does it mean I'm blocked?
    I got it once this morning; just went back to SH tried again and was able to get into another survey. Other days i get that again and again.

Thanks SCard-it's reassuring knowing that others are seeing the same thing. I don't get SH all that often, so I wasn't sure if it was just me or not.

I just paid $200 to get rid of a "fake" pop up that buried itself deep in my computer, that was suppose to help catch spyware. I could not find it anywhere in my computer. I finally gave had enough and took the hard drive in. The computer guy told me, they bury so deep it is almost impossible to find. Everytime I would log onto the internet it popped up and blocked my assess to anything.

Completed Samplicious around 7:30; did not credit at 8PM and not at 9PM

Got the "attack page warning" when I started;maybe I shouldn't have tried for a survey.
    Last edited by SCard; 05-11-2011 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Completed Samplicious around 7:30; did not credit at 8PM and not at 9PM

Got the "attack page warning" when I started;maybe I shouldn't have tried for a survey.
    Same here. I completed both Samplicious and Give Us Your Two Cents around 8:30pm or so and both have still not credited. The one survey was especially long.