Page 240 of 334 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250290 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Completed Y2C this morning about a new medical test. Routed back correctly, got the congrats page and did not credit on the first or second hour. Not a good way to start the new month.

is it me or is their something wrong with sh? been trying for a while now to get one and after i put in the code to take me to a survey, instead of routing me to a survey i get the following message on a white page:

The website cannot display the page
    HTTP 500 Internal Server Error
    Most likely causes:
    •The website is under maintenance.
    •The website has a programming error.

this is the url of the error:

http://www.surveyhead.com/routing_queue_handler.php

oh well, you win some you lose some. guess i can try again later.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I am near the end of a MV survey about cell phones and it has aksed a question and I have answered (ranking answers 1 -10) but the page just hangs and goes nowhere. I refresh and get the same options and answer and hit submit but it goes nowhere
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Completed another SM/Y2C survey that did not credit. that's two from the same company today that I completed and they went back to the congrats page and did not credit.

Done wasting my time for today.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

OMG I have completed 2 SH surveys within the last 30 minutes and both redirected to SR and neither credited! I think it is time for bed and a retry tomorrow.
    Sunshine Rewards

Finished a SM survey at about 2 minutes after 11 pm. If it credits at the top of the hour Midnight...will that mees me up for taking a DS tomorrow????
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

tried to do a sh this morning and it keeps sending me to a closed survey. also, was coming to the end of an ssi2 survey about personal hygiene products and i answered a question about a manufacturer sending me a product and the whole survey just died - it sat there with the hourglass and never moved to the next page and i could not refresh the page. went in deleted the cookies and tried again and was able to get another ssi2 and it just credited. that definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I just completed a MV about food storage products and clicked the submit button, only to get:

The survey you have requested is currently not available. Please try again later.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

i also got the same mv survey and had the same issue. it was on food storage products and when i submitted it told me the survey was not available so I cleared cookies and took another and it credited. There must be a technical issue with that survey.
    Sunshine Rewards

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007

GF about casual footwear that went well all the way to the end; when I hit submit after I did the 'classified' information, it said, 'you did not qualify'. Weird.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin