Page 241 of 334 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Robin-i can totally relate and feel your pain. i did a ds yesterday about casual footwear (flip flops were mentioned at the beginning of the survey) and if one certain company would sell certain products would you buy them and after getting to the end of the survey and expecting the congrats page i too got the you don't qualify page. it seemed kind of weird to me also as i went slowly and did not rush thru it. just take a deep breath and try again. keep smiling - it will get better - i promise.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    GF about casual footwear that went well all the way to the end; when I hit submit after I did the 'classified' information, it said, 'you did not qualify'. Weird.
    Sounds like an SM that I took in the last day or so. Took my time, no trick questions and did not qualify.

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    I just completed a MV about food storage products and clicked the submit button, only to get:

The survey you have requested is currently not available. Please try again later.
    Just took the same food storage survey today w/ MV. Completed it and it didn't give me any error message, but it didn't route the way it usually does...it skipped one of the screens, and sure enough, no credit!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I just got the MV about food storage products and no credit here either.
    Sunshine Rewards

Me three on the MV food storage products....lovely
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Of course I didn't read this thread before I did the MV for storage products.
    UGH!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

i just got the storage container survey from mv and the log in page came up saying:

The survey you have requested is currently not available. Please try again later.

this has been an ok day for me with surveys. was not able to get a ds so no sm, sh has nothing for me and samplicio says i don't qualify for any of their surveys. on the bright side i was able to get an ssi and an ssi2 and both have credited so 2 is definitely better than nothing. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today. after getting the log in page from mv, went in and deleted the cookies and tried mv again and it would start to route me to a survey but then go back to the demo questions and after answering all the questions the page came up saying there were no new surveys available for me. oh well, you win some you lose some. guess i can try again later and if i get any more surveys today that would be great, if not i am totally happy with the 2 i have gotten this morning.
    Last edited by marcymajor; 07-03-2011 at 06:44 AM. Reason: update

SCard-i am so sorry that u r having crediting problems with your surveys. r u waiting at least until the 2nd hour on these surveys to see if they eventually credit? also, has anything changed on your computer lately that might be preventing u from getting credit? i do hope that things get better for you with surveys and that they start crediting again. keep smiling - it will get better - i promise.

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    I just completed a MV about food storage products and clicked the submit button, only to get:

The same thing happened to me. I completed the whole survey and got the same message.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I am doing much better today and yesterday with survey credits. I think I just needed to let the survey gods rest Friday night. So far 3 yesterday and 2 today. I'm still trying but with a holiday weekend I think surveys will be slim.
    Sunshine Rewards