Page 280 of 334 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

iluvamystery-i can totally relate to what u r saying and i can feel your pain. when i first logged in this morning to start my surveys i could not get a ds and amp wanted me to join a community that when u finish their survey it does not credit. i also tried a sh and had no luck either. i waited a little while (did other surveys and other things) and tried again and managed to get a ds about movies (even though no options applied to me) and an amp about purchasing a new car and both have already credited. all sh does is just re-route back to sr so no surveys available for me to take now. just take a deep breath, drink a cup of coffee, walk away from your computer for a little while and then try again. keep smiling - it will get better - i promise. if i can get surveys i believe you can too. have a great day.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    iluvamystery-i can totally relate to what u r saying and i can feel your pain. when i first logged in this morning to start my surveys i could not get a ds and amp wanted me to join a community that when u finish their survey it does not credit. i also tried a sh and had no luck either. i waited a little while (did other surveys and other things) and tried again and managed to get a ds about movies (even though no options applied to me) and an amp about purchasing a new car and both have already credited. all sh does is just re-route back to sr so no surveys available for me to take now. just take a deep breath, drink a cup of coffee, walk away from your computer for a little while and then try again. keep smiling - it will get better - i promise. if i can get surveys i believe you can too. have a great day.
    thank you, marcy! after i read your post, i gave it another try, and, even though i had to click "none of the above", i still managed to complete a DS! i hope your day is filled with surveys and sunshine

iluvamystery-i am so happy that u were able to get a ds and for your kind words, they were really and truly appreciated. today has been a better survey day for me as i managed to finally get a mv after 4 days of nothing but qualifying questions and no surveys. it has been kind of rough lately to get surveys but i believe that if u don't try u will never know if you could have gotten 1. when it comes to surveys i am very persistent and will continue to try until i get too tired. again for your kind words and i hope that your day is also filled with surveys and lots and lots of sunshine.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    iluvamystery-i am so happy that u were able to get a ds and for your kind words, they were really and truly appreciated. today has been a better survey day for me as i managed to finally get a mv after 4 days of nothing but qualifying questions and no surveys. it has been kind of rough lately to get surveys but i believe that if u don't try u will never know if you could have gotten 1. when it comes to surveys i am very persistent and will continue to try until i get too tired. again for your kind words and i hope that your day is also filled with surveys and lots and lots of sunshine.
    thank you, marcy and you're welcome. i really appreciate your positive attitude-it helps a lot, especially when you've been booted from dozens of surveys, and can't seem to get one to save your life. here's to a great survey day for both of us!

Completed DS and SSI2 before 7AM and neither one has credited. Hope they both credit at 8.

**update - they both credited at 8!
    Last edited by SCard; 09-07-2011 at 08:38 AM.

what's up with sh and mv? so far this month i have only been able to get 2 sh's and 3 mv's. i'm not complaining - i'm just a little confused as to why all of a sudden i am not able to get these surveys as often as i used to. guess they don't like my demos anymore. tried for both of them this morning and could not get either one. oh well, u win some, u lose some. on the bright side i have done pretty well with my ds, sm, ssi, ssi2 and amp and even managed to get 2 global test market surveys. haven't gotten a samplicio yet this month but i do try multiple times a day. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today and thanks for letting me vent a little.

Lovely-just completed a GF about refilling an RX and instead of the congrats page, I got "we are currently experiencing technical difficulties...." Anyone else get this, or am I just extra special????

Well, not sure how that happened-but it DID credit, so that's a very good thing.....
    Last edited by tjrj1988; 09-08-2011 at 11:29 AM. Reason: yay! credited
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

i think i might have jinxed myself on surveys. yesterday was a great survey day for me as i was able to get 7. today i tried all of them and can't get an amp (standard or long), mv, sh, gtm or samplicio. on the bright side i was able to get a ds, sm, ssi and ssi2 so i am happy with that. wonder what changed from yesterday to today? oh well, u win some, u lose some and some days are better survey days than others. guess i can try all of those later on today and hopefully they will add some new surveys as the day goes on. if i get any of them that would be great. if not, there's always tomorrow to try again. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today. if someone out there could sprinkle a little survey fairy dust my way it would be greatly appreciated.

Just finished a very quick and enjoyable SH. Went to the thanks for your time, went back to the SR page and didn't credit! I took a SH around 8:30 last night, did I do this one to soon??
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

sammielynn-according to the sh page you can take one once a day so i am guessing that that means anytime (not strict like amp that is on a 24 hour clock) during the day. as it does not follow any kind of time schedule u should be able to take 1 at night and then again the next day (this is my own personal opinion so if i am wrong maybe someone else could chime in). so sorry that your sh did not credit. HTH.