Page 3 of 334 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

I dont think it is just me because they put their typical error message:

We apologize for the inconvenience, but our reward system validation is experiencing technical difficulties. We have logged your information and will contact you to complete your reward at the email address you supplied in the beginning of the survey. If you would like to contact customer service click the link below and indicate code=42

That is an error on their end not mine. I think I will just not take that one anymore I am spending too much time and not getting the credits for them if the manual credits arent going to be given as you are stating
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I'm having no problems now with the majority of surveys with the exception of MV. I (or my husband when he is available to try) have not been able to qualify for a survey since Thursday 7/29, 14 days straight of not qualifying and ironically it started when the survey problems all started. Never had a problem qualifying before, so I have no idea what has changed...it's been the same qualifying questions asked for the whole time too, it never changes? I just can't figure it out, very strange. Anyone else in the same boat?
    Me too! I couldn't figure it out.....I'm like wth is going on? I keep trying every day, but now with Tricia saying they haven't paid you yet!?!?! OMG that's so low and slimy! I'm done with MV until I hear that you guys have been paid!!
    Jennifer -

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    Me too! I couldn't figure it out.....I'm like wth is going on? I keep trying every day, but now with Tricia saying they haven't paid you yet!?!?! OMG that's so low and slimy! I'm done with MV until I hear that you guys have been paid!!
    It isn't MV that hasn't paid it is SSI that hasn't paid. Tricia said that MV is a small company and that she hasn't seen a lot of credits coming through from them each day because a lot of people aren't qualifying for their surveys because they don't have a lot of surveys to choose from. I did finally qualify for a MV last night and got credit after 10 days of getting the same qualifying questions over and over so I wouldn't give up on them just yet. They told her they were going to be loading more surveys and apparently they did load at least one yesterday. SSI is the one that has yet to send a check to Tricia but she is expecting a check soon.
    Sunshine Rewards

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008

Qualified and took one of the new My Thoughts longer suveys...about fast food coffee. Spent a LONG time doing it, finished and then was told..Didnt qualify. Went back and qualified for another one...same thing. Two survey's taken, kicked out at very end. The curse of Friday the 13th?

Did Greenfield surveys credit today? I didn't get mine.
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

Is anyone else having to enter in all the demographic info for AMP again?
    Jennifer -

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    Is anyone else having to enter in all the demographic info for AMP again?
    I just did, strange
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I had to reenter my AMP info at least once since they switched it.

For those of you having MV problems, try again today. I had LOTS of pages of qualifying questions today and just finished one and have received credit.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I had to reenter my AMP info at least once since they switched it.

For those of you having MV problems, try again today. I had LOTS of pages of qualifying questions today and just finished one and have received credit.
    I've tried MV multiple times today and still nothing. Maybe they just don't like me anymore?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Pam-you are not alone. i haven't gotten a mv since 7/30 (2 full weeks ago) and all i get is the qualifying pages and then am told there are no surveys available. guess mv hates me too. oh well, at least i did get the long amp survey and it credited so that's the bright spot of my day.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl