Page 51 of 334 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

JayT is offline Soaking Up the Sunshine

I just completed (after 20 minutes) a survey for Give us Your Two Cents. I completed the pre-qualifications and said "congratulations, you qualify for this survey" so I did the whole survey, and then submitted my data, and got this error message :

Thank you for sharing your opinions!

Thanks a lot. Unfortunately, you do not qualify for this particular survey.

PLEASE NOTE: Only one submission per person is accepted.

I thought we could take these surveys daily? I haven't done this one yet today. I'm really confused by this. I clear my cookies each day, and am not sure why I'm getting this error.

Quote Originally Posted by JayT View Post
    I just completed (after 20 minutes) a survey for Give us Your Two Cents. I completed the pre-qualifications and said "congratulations, you qualify for this survey" so I did the whole survey, and then submitted my data, and got this error message :

Thank you for sharing your opinions!

Thanks a lot. Unfortunately, you do not qualify for this particular survey.

PLEASE NOTE: Only one submission per person is accepted.

I thought we could take these surveys daily? I haven't done this one yet today. I'm really confused by this. I clear my cookies each day, and am not sure why I'm getting this error.
    I think that means that you initially qualified, but something along the way disqualified you. You may have qualified on general demos (e.g. white male 25-35 years old), but you didn't answer a specific question the way they wanted (e.g. how often do you buy XYZ product). Or you got kicked out for going too fast, missed a quality check, etc.

You can do them daily. I think the one submission per person shows up anytime you get kicked out - don't take it personally.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Yes that's definitely happened to me before.
    This one was frustrating because I took the entire survey, it said at the end, 'please click here to get credited' or something similar, and that's when I got that message. Like if something disqualified me within the survey, why didn't I immediately get taken to that screen??

The one thing that seemed funny is that in the URL it says "/www.greenfieldonline.com/endpages/" Is it really a greenfield survey?? And somehow knew I took the greenfield and kicked out at the end? Is that what happened??

Yes that's definitely happened to me before.
    This one was frustrating because I took the entire survey, it said at the end, 'please click here to get credited' or something similar, and that's when I got that message. Like if something disqualified me within the survey, why didn't I immediately get taken to that screen??

The one thing that seemed funny is that in the URL it says "/www.greenfieldonline.com/endpages/" Is it really a greenfield survey?? And somehow knew I took the greenfield and kicked out at the end? Is that what happened??
    I can't answer that. I have also "completed" a survey, clicked to submit, and been told I didn't qualify. I don't know if the survey got filled while I was taking it or if it is just an error (or something I haven't thought of yet ).

I don't think it would kick you out for being Greenfield, but you do have to be careful not to do more than two GF per day (daily survey and Your Two Cents). Sometimes Surveyhead routes me to GF or AMP and I click out unless I know I won't have time to try all the surveys and I'm just happy to get one.

Surveys are my main source of earnings at SR, so I sometimes get grumpy when I spend time and it doesn't go as planned. But after being kicked out of many surveys today, I got a very short DS and a short SSI. It all tends to even out in the end. The end of the month is a particularly tough time, so tomorrow and the weekend will probably be slim pickings. But things should pick up next week.

OHhhhhhh Maybe that's what happened. Maybe SH routed me to GF and I didn't realize it and did too many today. It's all good like you said. Right after that I got an SSI that said would take 3 minutes to complete.

Hmmm. My regular Greenfield hasn't been credited yet. I wonder if it's a coincidence or just late in crediting?

Hmmm. My regular Greenfield hasn't been credited yet. I wonder if it's a coincidence or just late in crediting?
    My Greenfield DS from yesterday hasn't credited yet either, so it's not just you It will likely credit around noon or 3pm.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Mine hasn't credited yet either - probably just late!

Yay! My GF finally credited

Yay! My GF finally credited
    Mine, too!