Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Interesting MTC Offer

I actually did NOT clear cookies between (mostly cuz I'm a dork and didn't even think of it)....but still got credit for them both. Could have just gotten lucky, though???!!!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Yippee! Got credit for the long survey. Didn't take the regular AMP as DH informed me that the GF one he does routed to OTX, so didn't want to mess with that.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

do we know if we are able to try this offer again? or was it just a 1 time thing?
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

From what I can tell, we are only supposed to be offering either one or the other each day. Not sure how to deal with that. Presumably if you have more than one person in your house, you could take each one each day. Some people might prefer one over the other. Decisions, decisions. How do you all like them compared to the regular MTC?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I got the longer survey yesterday but not the regular one. It didn't seem much longer than a regular MTC.
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    From what I can tell, we are only supposed to be offering either one or the other each day. Not sure how to deal with that. Presumably if you have more than one person in your house, you could take each one each day. Some people might prefer one over the other. Decisions, decisions. How do you all like them compared to the regular MTC?
    I like that it pays more and for that reason alone I would prefer this one but I see no other differences between the two, was hoping that the new one would be easier to qualify for but they are identical for me.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I think that they are pretty much the same - I took the longer one on that was very similar to one that I have taken in the past. That said - I like the higher payout so my vote is for the new one!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

:agree: I've done ones like the new one before...so I'm up for the higher payout!
    Jennifer -

did one and got credit today! didn't seem any different from any other one I've taken. I vote for higher payout!
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I agree with PP's that the longer one wasn't that much different than some of the regular ones. It would be great if one member of the family could take the regular one, and another family member could take the longer one.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards