Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: $4000

Congratulations Carla!!! WTG!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I'm not too far from that myself!! Congrats!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

That's incredible! Congratulations. As someone who is new here, it's good to see the little bits add up!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by DCPrincess View Post
    That's incredible! Congratulations. As someone who is new here, it's good to see the little bits add up!
    Welcome!! Once you get the hang of things, it really does start to add up! And once you cashout and hold your first gift card in your hand it will all be very real to you! Good luck and let us know if you have questions!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    Welcome!! Once you get the hang of things, it really does start to add up! And once you cashout and hold your first gift card in your hand it will all be very real to you! Good luck and let us know if you have questions!!
    Thank you! Everyone seems very welcoming here. I've been trying to do the surveys and the scratch off game. It sure has sucked a lot of my time, but looking forward to the first gift card.

Congrats again to the original poster who made it over $4,000!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

That is just AMAZING! I am VERY new to this site and have a balance of $8 and some change. I need any and all tips for earning like that! I am planning on doing some shopping via SR in the next day or 2; but I guess I am feeling frustrated!

Happy for you though and now I just need to figure out how to earn that much so I can post a high amount!

Quote Originally Posted by spezzab2be View Post
    That is just AMAZING! I am VERY new to this site and have a balance of $8 and some change. I need any and all tips for earning like that! I am planning on doing some shopping via SR in the next day or 2; but I guess I am feeling frustrated!

Happy for you though and now I just need to figure out how to earn that much so I can post a high amount!
    Earning is a slow and steady thing! I have been around since the beginning, so that's something to keep in mind. The majority of my earnings these days comes from the 7 daily survey opportunities with a little shopping thrown in. Just with the daily survey opportunities, there is the potential to make $150 a month now!

From time to time, I do the paid offers if they interest me. Some great paid offers are any of the Vista Print offers when they are available. There are also some photo sites that offer a onetime payout to new customers (and a % back after that)- Shutterfly and Snapfish are a couple.

Check out the stickies on the forum- that's one of the best ways to get your feet wet. Look for a thread called "Automatic credits" and "Manual credits" to give you an idea of what is working for other people as well. Good Luck and let us know if we can help!

Here are links to those threads that might help you:

http://sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=29831
    http://sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=17261

Since the newer stuff would be most recent, start at the end of the threads and work your way backwards!
    Last edited by disney_girl; 09-05-2010 at 11:23 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spezzab2be View Post

What are you feeling frustrated about? Maybe we can help!

Like Disneygirl said - it's taken a while to earn the kind of money in our accounts - I haven't been around since the beginning but close.

Let us know if you have any questions and I'm sure someone has an answer! Welcome!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187