Thread: Survey opportunities

Default Survey opportunities

I have been a member for a few months, but amazed at the amount of rewards people have earned. I don't know how everyone is doing it. I try to do the surveys, but I'm confused about it. It says you can do one a day until you get one, there are 6 daily surveys and it says you can take them until you get one. I assume that means that if you get one survey, you can't take another one that day regardless of what it is. Example I get a greenfield, so I cannot take a 2cents or amp? Am I wrong? How is everyone getting so much in rewards? At this rate, I MIGHT get $50 for my disney trip in 2011!

That can be a little confusing for sure!

You can take up to six surveys in a day. You can take one Greenfield survey, one YTC survey, one AMP survey, one MyViews survey, one SSI survey and one Surveyhead survey each day. What they were trying to convey is that if you try for a Greenfield and don't qualify, you can continue to try for one that day until you are successful. Same with the other surveys. You just aren't allowed to take more than one of the same type of survey on a single day (ex. can't take 2 GF's or 2 AMP's). Does that make sense??

The reason that they put that qualifier in there about trying until you are successful is that a lot of people would get disqualified from a survey and just give up for the day. The survey companies load surveys at various times of the day- so even if you can't qualify first thing in the morning, you might qualify later that afternoon or evening.

So, the potential is that you can make $4.00/ day taking each of the 6 surveys. Of course it depends on your demographics and time you can devote to it. But if you are able to get 6 surveys in a day, that could rack up to $120 in a month.
    Last edited by disney_girl; 08-16-2010 at 02:19 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards