Thread: Ready for even MORE discounts?

Default Ready for even MORE discounts?

Over here at Mouse Unlimited headquarters, we've barely recovered from the recently released 2011 package rates when three major discounts were released today for WDW!

There is a gift card offer, valid until February 2011.

There is a free dining offer valid until September 2011 (yes, I couldn't believe my eyes either!).

And finally, there is a room discount of up to 40%, valid until February 2011.

As always, you can check out the MU discount page for details, exclusions, requirements, etc.

If you've already booked a trip with MU, expect Tom to apply any discounts that apply (and save you money). He'll send you a new confirmation letter to let you know what your new balance is.

If Tom has sent you a quote for a trip you think qualifies for a discount, but haven't booked, send him an email and he will generate a new quote for you.

And finally, if you have booked, or requested a quote, you can always request a quote and see what these discounts could save you!

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I've heard that Disney has been busy all day!
    Tom is looking into applying the discount to my exisiting ressie. I think it should save us about 900 bucks in the end, which is lovely!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bbangel View Post
    I've heard that Disney has been busy all day!
    Tom is looking into applying the discount to my exisiting ressie. I think it should save us about 900 bucks in the end, which is lovely!
    Tom was on hold for 1 hr 20 min yesterday! And all those unsuspecting reservationists have to work over time until every call in the queue has been taken.

I love when discounts save money unexpectedly!

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

This to me was the biggest reason to have an agent do the booking. I was pretty sure there would be discounts coming out and that Tom would be on it. Meant I didn't have to stress so much. In the end the discount was applied - we didn't even have to change resorts. And then today I got all my dining booked!
    Sunshine Rewards