Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mac users

Default Mac users

I am using a Mac computer and I am having trouble doing the surveys. The greenfield never load for me. Internet Explorer no longer works for Mac users. Is there another browser I can use? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to help contribute to our next Disney trip.

Quote Originally Posted by kdkeenan View Post
    I am using a Mac computer and I am having trouble doing the surveys. The greenfield never load for me. Internet Explorer no longer works for Mac users. Is there another browser I can use? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to help contribute to our next Disney trip.
    Hi kdkeenan. It took me awhile to figure out how to do surveys on my Mac. In fact, I signed up in September 2009, couldn't figure it out, didn't notice the forums and gave up. I came back in June 2010, found the forums and I have been going strong since.

I have used both Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome with success. Greenfield works best in Google Chrome for me and I have never had a problem getting credit. Here's how I do it:

1. Clear cookies by clicking on the Chrome tab and selecting "Clear Browsing Data"
    2. Navigate to the Greenfield page through Sunshine Rewards and click on the link to Greenfield.
    3. Fill out the demographic information and click "Start Survey". Your browser will hang here, mine has a little spinny wheel.
    4. At the top of the page is a small American flag that says US or English (I can't remember). While your browser is hanging, click on this link and voila! then next page will appear.
    5. Repeat step 4 each time you click "Start Survey" or "Take Survey".

Good luck and I hope this works!

Thank you!! I am downloading Google Chrome now. I have been using Firefox. I'll let you know how it works.

Exclamation

Ok, problem. I have Mac 10.4.11. It won't let me download Chrome. And my Mozilla Firefox isn't downloading the Greenfield surveys. It allows me to fill in all of my info but never downloads the survey. Just keeps working? Any other options?

Welcome kdkeenan! I too am a Mac user and have been using Firefox for over two years. I don't usually have any problems with surveys crediting. Good Luck and welcome!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by kdkeenan View Post
    Ok, problem. I have Mac 10.4.11. It won't let me download Chrome. And my Mozilla Firefox isn't downloading the Greenfield surveys. It allows me to fill in all of my info but never downloads the survey. Just keeps working? Any other options?
    I just went to Greenfield in Firefox and tried the same technique I use for Chrome (clicking on the American flag after filling in my info and hitting "Start Survey") and this worked for me. Give it a try and see if you can get the next page to load. Good luck!!

Thanks for all of the responses and welcome!
    Using Firefox, I don't even get to the flag page. Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to upgrade?

If you haven't upgraded to the latest version of firefox, you might as well!
    Sunshine Rewards

Unfortunately, I have the latest version. I think my computer just doesn't like Greenfield? Oh well, I will keep trying all the others. Thanks for all the help!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I don't know anything about Mac computers but is there a list of blocked sites on the browsers like can happen on PC browsers? You might check to be sure that GF isn't in that list if it exists.
    Sunshine Rewards