Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from New York!

You don't need good luck as you have the blessings of Lord upon you and He is showing you favor!
    Sunshine Rewards

Hope the presentation went well and looking forward to hearing all of the news!
    Barb

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I hope that all went well and I can't wait to hear all the news!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

The session was great!! Actually had one of our merchants come up to us afterward and say that he wanted to start doing a lot more business with him. I told him that he will have to give my members a reason to shop with him. It's a BIG name in online shopping.

Despite being the last session slot of the whole conference, we had a great turnout. And actually a lot of men. A couple of our merchants were there (like Emitations and BuyCostumes.com), and I really appreciated their support. We'll need to show them some love.

Cindy and I are trying to pack up all of the goodies into our suitcase tonight and do not even have room for all of them. How is that for a teaser??
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Presentation went well. We are now packing and getting ready to return home with all of our goodies. We got some great stuff for you guys. New merchants, promotions, commissions and prizes.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    The session was great!! Actually had one of our merchants come up to us afterward and say that he wanted to start doing a lot more business with him. I told him that he will have to give my members a reason to shop with him. It's a BIG name in online shopping.

Despite being the last session slot of the whole conference, we had a great turnout. And actually a lot of men. A couple of our merchants were there (like Emitations and BuyCostumes.com), and I really appreciated their support. We'll need to show them some love.

Cindy and I are trying to pack up all of the goodies into our suitcase tonight and do not even have room for all of them. How is that for a teaser??
    Oh I can't wait to hear about the BIG online shopping merchant - I will keep my fingers and toes crossed that it is one that I shop at often.
    Last edited by chipndale; 08-17-2010 at 10:52 PM. Reason: spelling
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

Very exciting! Can't wait to hear about it! I'm glad you had a great turnout and that it was a successful trip for SR!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

This sounds great! You always do great for us so we certainly know this time is no different!
    Sunshine Rewards

Graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge

OH! This all sounds very exciting! I can't wait to see what is new! Have a safe trip home!