Thread: Etoys and AllAboardToys

nani is offline Soaking Up the Sunshine

Default Etoys and AllAboardToys

Anyone with experience with them? I placed orders last Friday with Lillian Vernon, etoys and AllAboard Toys -- Lillian Vernon has paid already but the other 2 aren't even showing as pending yet. Should I be worried?

I have never ordered through an incentive site with allaboardtoys BUT I love this site. They have good stuff and are good to work with.

Also with any shopping credit most companies do not credit Sr until they at least ship. lillain Vernon is probably a rare one. I wouldn't worry until you have recieved the items you ordered
    <Sunshine Rewards

nani is offline Soaking Up the Sunshine

My etoys is now showing pending. So - it took 5 days to show up if anyone is wondering.

Default No eToys but KB Toys

I don't know about eToys but I just had a battle with KB Toys their sister site! I placed an order Saturday everything was in stock. Had tons of emails from them about free shipping if order is $99 (only selected toys) free shipping last weekend (again only on selected toys). I don't care to be mislead that way.

Today I get an email that it is being shipped and when I check the order they have CANCELLED one item (out of stock and they won't get anymore). I paid with gift cards so now I have overpaid and I sent an email asking about
    reimbursement and they email back saying they can send me an electronic gift certificate to eToys right away by email or physically send me an Etoy gift Card but it could not be used at KB Toys. I sent back an email saying it was illegal to not pay me back with the same type gift card I had used. They replied saying they could send me a physical KB Toys gift card but it will take 11 business days.

I am not certain if this was just one person who was misinformed or if they were trying to pull something. Anyhow, I doubt I will be ordering from them again.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I had to add that I ordered some stuff on the 23rd from allaboardtoys.com and it came on the 28. I also got credit on the 26. Talk about fast alll the way around. You should give them a try for your toy needs, they have it all. Also they award you money for how much you spent. So I had $12.50 sitting in my account from previous orders I was able to use and use the free shipping.
    Last edited by wilsonfamily4; 11-29-2007 at 04:02 PM. Reason: i forgot the companys name I ordered from
    <Sunshine Rewards

I've ordered from EToys numerous times and have never had a problem with them.

My Kb Toys credit has never shown up even as pending. That order was placed on November 11th. It's been delivered etc. I submitted a TT and it is under investigation. They are the sister company to eToys. So hopefully I will get the credit soon.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards