Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Smith Family August Disney Trip

Thanks for your report, Ang! I cannot wait for our anniversary trip coming up next month. I am soooo glad to hear that the regular Wishes is back, although I just realized that we may not see it this year because we will be going to MK for MNSSHP which is Hallowishes, and when we are back in December it will be Holiday Wishes! Hoping on arrival day we can see regular Wishes from the Poly beach over Lapu Lapus maybe...

Did all the construction going on at MK bother you?

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Thanks for your report, Ang! I cannot wait for our anniversary trip coming up next month. I am soooo glad to hear that the regular Wishes is back, although I just realized that we may not see it this year because we will be going to MK for MNSSHP which is Hallowishes, and when we are back in December it will be Holiday Wishes! Hoping on arrival day we can see regular Wishes from the Poly beach over Lapu Lapus maybe...

The construction in Fantasyland was a little sad for me. I know they need to do construction in order to make MK better...but it wasn't AS magical to wander around in. I really missed the Pooh's playground. I love Eeyore and Pooh and I was sad it wasn't there. Never thought I would be so petty about things like construction (especially since they do it in the most unobvious way as possible)...but it did bother me some. Didn't take away from the trip though! It was WONDERFUL! 2 trips in 3 months! WOOHOO!!!! Good for you! I would still love to go during Christmas time sometime. I think that would be SOOOO beautiful!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Shelly-Hallowishes is better than regular Wishes in my opinion!! Just start listening to your CD & you'll be able to sing along the whole time. Plus, there should be a few nights of regular Wishes thrown in there somewhere in Oct, right?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Shelly-Hallowishes is better than regular Wishes in my opinion!! Just start listening to your CD & you'll be able to sing along the whole time. Plus, there should be a few nights of regular Wishes thrown in there somewhere in Oct, right?
    Jen, we're only there 3 nights in October... the first night will cut it close (hence Wishes @ the beach if we can make it), the second will be at MNSSHP, and the last night will be at Epcot/Illuminations!

In December, after MVMCPs are all through, they show Holiday Wishes every night (or at least they have in the past as I recall).

I'm not complaining... I LOVE Hallowishes, but still miss the regular ones! Haven't seen regular Wishes in awhile since I only saw Hollo- and Holiday- last year too. Thanks for the reminder to get my CD out... I know just where it is, too !

Ang, thanks for the construction updates... I know they are making it better, just need to get prepared for the in-between I guess!

Jen, we're only there 3 nights in October... the first night will cut it close (hence Wishes @ the beach if we can make it), the second will be at MNSSHP, and the last night will be at Epcot/Illuminations!

In December, after MVMCPs are all through, they show Holiday Wishes every night (or at least they have in the past as I recall).

I'm not complaining... I LOVE Hallowishes, but still miss the regular ones! Haven't seen regular Wishes in awhile since I only saw Hollo- and Holiday- last year too. Thanks for the reminder to get my CD out... I know just where it is, too !

Ang, thanks for the construction updates... I know they are making it better, just need to get prepared for the in-between I guess!
    No, I know you're not complaining...I miss Wishes too!! And I think you're right...Holiday Wishes the whole time you're there...

You know what this means right??

Another trip!!

Wanted to post my photopass pics. Just got them this week! Gonna use one of them as my Christmas picture, just haven't decided which one....

Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Love Love your photopass pictures ... Good Luck deciding which one to pick for your Christmas card.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Love them Ang! All are very nice! You're all just too cute!!

Love the photopass pictures! Tough decisions!!
    Sunshine Rewards