Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KimmyShop.com

Default KimmyShop.com

Kudos to Cindy! On a lark, she contacted KimmyShop to let them know that we were going to feature them and see if we could get a coupon. They came back with this:

Code: MOMY
    10% off order total.

Now, you can use this today and tomorrow in conjunction with the increased percentage back as a part of the Crazy Credit contest. YEA!!!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Yipppeee! Thanks Tricia and Cindy!
    Sunshine Rewards

I was actually just about to order a Webkinz from them the other day. And they have lots of really cute High School Musical stuff, which is what my daughter's birthday party is going to be in a couple of weeks.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Way to go, Cindy! Unfortunately, though, she is sold out of most of the Webkinz, which was what I'm looking for. Bummer
    Last edited by 3dog2kidmom; 11-14-2007 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Webkinz, not "Webinz"

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I placed an order with them today for a webkinz for my neighbors sons birthday. I also bought a couple of disney princess things for the girls and a diego puzzle for Justin. BTW, if you don't care what webkinz you get the ones they have left are only 9.99 plus you get the discount.
    Sunshine Rewards

Okay. I know this is probably a stupid question...But, what are webkinz??? I have seen this mentioned all over the place and have no idea what it is. It must be pretty obvious that I don't have kids.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I placed an order with them today for a webkinz for my neighbors sons birthday. I also bought a couple of disney princess things for the girls and a diego puzzle for Justin. BTW, if you don't care what webkinz you get the ones they have left are only 9.99 plus you get the discount.
    DD wants the beagle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    Okay. I know this is probably a stupid question...But, what are webkinz??? I have seen this mentioned all over the place and have no idea what it is. It must be pretty obvious that I don't have kids.
    LOL, Kycha! They are cute little stuffed animals ~$12 sold at stores like Hallmark I guess, and they come with a code that the child can use to go online and register the pet and play games and things as the "webkin". It's actually pretty cute. And a reasonably priced "nice" gift.

Got it. So, kinda like pound puppies or beanie babies...but better. Thanks Shelly for helping a girl out!

ETA: I just googled them...they are absolutely adorable. I must have my head in the sand. I don't know how my numerous nieces and nephews never filled me in on this craze.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    DD wants the beagle.
    DS just got the beagle for his birthday over the weekend! He is very cute and SO soft!!! We are just getting into Webkinz at our house and we (yes, me too ) are becoming addicted!

Hey Kycha....think of it as Sunshine Rewards for kids!