Thread: Piano Wizard- is it good?

Default Piano Wizard- is it good?

I'm interested in this but I was wondering if anyone has tried it before I invest that much money.

Feedback anyone?

Thanks,
    Kelly
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by krg1968 View Post
    I'm interested in this but I was wondering if anyone has tried it before I invest that much money.

Feedback anyone?

Thanks,
    Kelly
    Tricia has this so she can tell you more. But, I first saw it at the affiliate summit and played with it for hours. It is totally awesome. It takes you from beginner courses on and does it with fun, and without an expensive piano teacher. I wish they would have had this when I was young. Those years of organ lessons with that mean teacher pounding on my bench still haunts me.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I'll be honest because it is a big investment!

I have one daughter who loves it and another who is intimidated by it. Neither of my kids have had any musical training at all. My daughter who is almost 7 loves it. She will go and play it herself just for the fun of it all the time. She has learned to play some songs with both hands and is almost reading music. They start at a game level so that they just get interested in playing with it. Then they progress up through showing them how the keys correspond with notes on a staff. It's actually pretty cool. I wish that my mom still had an organ because DD6 is to the point where she could play a song for Christmas.

DD4.....Not so impressed. She likes to watch DD6 play it but isn't as interested yet herself. I keep hoping that maybe she will get interested in it sometime soon.

On a side note, the keyboard that comes with it is a regular electronic keyboard that you can use without hooking it up to the computer as well. It was like they just bought a keyboard and then added their software and stickers to it. So the keyboard is a good investment even without the software, unlike a lot of these music "games" kids are playing now. You can even use it to record your own playing on your computer.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Here is a site that you can actually see videos of using the piano wizard. Remember, tonight is the last night for the increased payouts.

http://www.musicwizardaffiliates.com...bed-video.html
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.