Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coupons.com problem?

Default Coupons.com problem?

Is any one else having issues printing coupons? The last few days, Firefox warns me that the plug-in performed an illegal action. Today, the page did finally load, but when I click to print the coupons it acts like I don't have the coupon printer downloaded. Even though Firefox isn't showing it, I don't know if maybe it disabled the plug in?

I'm especially bummed because I missed out on a great coupon Tuesday, and it looks like there is an increase to 10 cents!

(I just tried in IE, and it didn't work either. At work I can't just download stuff onto my computer, and I don't have a printer at home )
    Last edited by dwkay8; 08-19-2010 at 09:28 AM.

Is anyone else able to print right now? I am trying and mine is just telling me to be patient and that they will print soon, but they have not. But I do see a couple of credits that have come in this morning.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Strike that. I just hit the back button and tried again and it worked okay for me.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I printed just fine last night.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Just printed one with no problem.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by dwkay8 View Post
    Is any one else having issues printing coupons? The last few days, Firefox warns me that the plug-in performed an illegal action. Today, the page did finally load, but when I click to print the coupons it acts like I don't have the coupon printer downloaded. Even though Firefox isn't showing it, I don't know if maybe it disabled the plug in?

I'm especially bummed because I missed out on a great coupon Tuesday, and it looks like there is an increase to 10 cents!

(I just tried in IE, and it didn't work either. At work I can't just download stuff onto my computer, and I don't have a printer at home )
    I think you have to be plugged into a printer to get the coupons to print. So I'm not sure how it will work if you don't have a printer at home...
    Sunshine Rewards

I printed some just before Tricia's post and they printed fine.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I know I can't do it from home since I don't have a printer, but I've successfully printed from work before. It probably has something to do with our network security or something I don't understand. We aren't allowed to download anything anyway, so I went ahead and uninstalled it. I think I'll just scrounge around for the small printer I used when I lived in a dorm and set that up at home.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oh ok. I was confused as to where you were trying to print from. I wonder if they updated your network security on you. I am totally locked down too at work.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by dwkay8 View Post
    I know I can't do it from home since I don't have a printer, but I've successfully printed from work before. It probably has something to do with our network security or something I don't understand. We aren't allowed to download anything anyway, so I went ahead and uninstalled it. I think I'll just scrounge around for the small printer I used when I lived in a dorm and set that up at home.
    If you can't find it here is one for under $50 at buy.com

http://www.buy.com/prod/hp-officejet...207469237.html
    Sunshine Rewards