Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Digital Future Community

I started it, and then had internet problems that forced me to close the brower....went back in to start it again and won't let me. Says I already took the survey.

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

I just downloaded it, will see what happens.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

2021287 Paid Signup: Digital Future Community 1.50 Credits 08/19/2010

It worked!
    Sammielynn

Wouldn't let me in because I use a Mac - it says it needs Windows and IE. Bummer.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by wendyburger View Post
    I started it, and then had internet problems that forced me to close the brower....went back in to start it again and won't let me. Says I already took the survey.
    Maybe you could do it if you cleared your cookies?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I had seen this previously in a survey and closed the window because I did not want to download anything from an unknown source. I just installed it, I will post if it credits.

Please let me know if you install it if 1) You get returned to a Sunshine Rewards page that thanks you for signing up and 2) If you get credit. You will NOT get credit if it does not return you to the SR page. And I have a feeling that most people are not getting returned to the SR page. The question will be whether the report that they provide me tomorrow has all of your subids.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I did not get returned to the SR page. It is installed on my computer, I checked for the add on in IE. No credit yet, but it has been less than an hour.

Mac+Firefox = didn't qualify.

Took me to the URL: http://www.sunshinerewards.com/tol_term.php but it was entirely blank.

You might want to give them some feedback...their survey's a little messed up.

Please indicate which of the following ethnic or racial groups you personally identify most closely with.
    (Select one answer.)

Less than $25,000
    $25,000-49,999
    $50,000-74,999
    $75,000-99,999
    $100,000+
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Please let me know if you install it if 1) You get returned to a Sunshine Rewards page that thanks you for signing up and 2) If you get credit. You will NOT get credit if it does not return you to the SR page. And I have a feeling that most people are not getting returned to the SR page. The question will be whether the report that they provide me tomorrow has all of your subids.
    I got credit and was returned to the SR page. I did do a computer restart before I was returned to the SR page.
    Sammielynn