Thread: Cybercucina.com

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Default Cybercucina.com

This is unbelievable....I took advantage of the increased payout and placed an order this afternoon. Forty minutes later they sent me an email that my order was packed and ready to ship. Then two hours later I get another email that says....We just thought you would like to know that your order is on its way! Talk about fast shipping!!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I love, love, love that place. they have really nice stuff. Im off to see if I can get the other sets I need.
    Sunshine Rewards

I've ordered from them on a Saturday before and had my order Tuesday morning. From what I understand, it is kind of a small operation...so they are very attentive to their customers. I have been EXTREMELY pleased with every shipment that I have gotten from them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I love, love, love that place. they have really nice stuff. Im off to see if I can get the other sets I need.
    Me too. I've bought every kids set they have, and the coffees (which were awesome) and oils and spices. They have such unique stuff, and because its imported, its not cheap, but well worth the money.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I think I'm going to order a princess cookie set tomorrow for DD8 for Christmas (she is making out like a bandit this year thanks to SR!). I have a coworker who wants one too and being the nice person I am told her I'd just order it together with mine and we could share the shipping

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

It is so nice Shelly. I have that one and the wizard one. I am thinking I might need another pricess though since I have one of each of the others but 3 kids. I did order the lemonade set but Im scared the 3rd kid will think it sucks compared to cookies LOL
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    It is so nice Shelly. I have that one and the wizard one. I am thinking I might need another pricess though since I have one of each of the others but 3 kids. I did order the lemonade set but Im scared the 3rd kid will think it sucks compared to cookies LOL
    I was actually thinking of getting the wizard one too for DS10, but even though he likes to bake with us he'd probably think it was a lame gift... not quite the same as the madden game he's asking for, lol!