Thread: Newbie ????

Default Newbie ????

Hi. I am new and the first few days I did my surveys and did get credit for them. The last couple of days I did a lot and did not get credit. I know yesterday I did 3 and only got paid for one. Do I need to clear my cookies? If so, could you tell me how to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by jaime0306 View Post
    Hi. I am new and the first few days I did my surveys and did get credit for them. The last couple of days I did a lot and did not get credit. I know yesterday I did 3 and only got paid for one. Do I need to clear my cookies? If so, could you tell me how to do that?
    Yes, you will want to clear your cookies between surveys-here's how http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mai...ttings-25.html. If one survey was a Greenfield Survey that will not credit until Monday.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

My suggestion is to download a program like CCleaner (which is free) that clears all of ur cookies at one time. Then I would clear ur cookies first thing before u start doing surveys each day. That should be good enough to allow things to credit and u won't have to worry about clearing b/w surveys. The greenfield daily surveys do not credit on the weekend so u will see all three of those post on monday. The rest will credit anywhere from immediately (surveyhead) to within an hour to sometimes two. If this doesn't work for u let us know and we will see what else we can check. GooD luck!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Thanks for the quick replies. Well today is Monday and I didn't get credit for any of the Greenfield survey's over the weekend. I did clear the cookies today and did the SSI survey and 2 Cents and still didnt get credit. Anything else I could be doing wrong?

There has to be something blocking your cookies. What browser are you using? Go in and check your internet security settings on your browser and make sure that they are set to accept third party cookies and that the security settings aren't set too high.
    Sunshine Rewards

You spell your name the same way my friend from college does
    To clear cookies, I click on "Tools" in the tool bar almost at the top of the screen. I click on "Options", then I click on "Show Cookies". You can highlight and remove the cookies you don't want (most of them!) or you can "Remove all cookies".
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

Welcome! Hope your issues are worked out! It can be frustrating to complete a survey and not have it credit and even when we do everything right, it does happen from time to time. Not often! Thank goodness!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Think I got it. Did 3 yesterday and got paid for 3. Thanks for all the help.

YAY!!! Give us an update in a few days and let us know how it is going and Good Luck!!
    Sunshine Rewards