Thread: Buy.com????

Default Buy.com????

I was looking for a computer battery and charger and I ended up on overnightbatteries.com (that I accessed from a link on the Buy.com website). I am assuming that I would not get credit if I purchased from them, correct? I have never bought anything from buy.com so I don't know how all their "related" links work.

Quote Originally Posted by kristenrice View Post
    I was looking for a computer battery and charger and I ended up on overnightbatteries.com (that I accessed from a link on the Buy.com website). I am assuming that I would not get credit if I purchased from them, correct? I have never bought anything from buy.com so I don't know how all their "related" links work.
    You should get credit. Most of what is for sale there is through other merchants. I just bought something from there is it was also from another company. My email confirmation came from Buy.com. The invoice that came with the item came from the company that sent it. HTH.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    You should get credit. Most of what is for sale there is through other merchants. I just bought something from there is it was also from another company. My email confirmation came from Buy.com. The invoice that came with the item came from the company that sent it. HTH.
    Wow!! That is great news!!

The battery and charger is $129 with FREE shipping. The best price I'd found anywhere else was $150 for the battery and another $20 for the charger. This is a great deal, especially now that it is coupled with 4% cash back for vacation.

ETA: I went back to Buy.com and found the link again...it was a "Sponsored Link"...and I made the purchase. I received an e-mail confirmation from BatteriesOvernight.com, not Buy.com, so I am guessing that I will not receive a credit. Oh well, it is still a really good deal for me, especially since my laptop battery has a "full" charge that lasts about an hour and now my charger isn't even charging it anymore. I found this in the nick of time.
    Last edited by kristenrice; 08-22-2010 at 12:36 AM.

ETA: I went back to Buy.com and found the link again...it was a "Sponsored Link"...and I made the purchase. I received an e-mail confirmation from BatteriesOvernight.com, not Buy.com, so I am guessing that I will not receive a credit.

Just an FYI...

I received the battery and charger (awesome!) but I did not receive a SR credit. I'm not too upset about it since I didn't expect it anyways. I just wanted to give an update.

Just an FYI...

I received the battery and charger (awesome!) but I did not receive a SR credit. I'm not too upset about it since I didn't expect it anyways. I just wanted to give an update.

I bought something several months ago and received credit no problem. The most recent purchase, like you.....no credit. I did file a TT and Tricia submitted it to Buy.com. Time will tell.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

If you click through from buy.com to another site, we will NOT receive credit. It has to be a purchase that actually comes with a buy.com email confirmation. That goes for any of our merchants where they have "sponsored links" that take you to other merchants (and a number of them do).
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs