Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Merchants that give rewards....

Default Merchants that give rewards....

If you have made a purchase that gives you rewards like Drugstore.com , can you post in this thread. We'd like to let everyone know about merchants that have extra rewards for purchases too.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Although I haven't purchased from them recently, Eddie Bauer has the "Friends" program. You can sign up for free on their website.

hmmm.....let's see.

Coffeeforless has a customer loyalty program where you get so many points for each purchase. I've got over 6000 points and can redeem them for a GC for their site or a promotional item.

Drugstore.com gives "drugstore dollars" for their purchases every quarter. you can apply it back towards future purchases. I think I also once got a Restaurant.com gc from Drugstore.com
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Besides drugstore.com, there is also the Ebay Bucks program. You just sign up on Ebay once you have an account, and you get 2% of your pre-shipping purchase back. The certificate is paid out after every quarter that you can use towards a future purchase. Drugstore.com pays out after every quarter as well. Sears.com and Kmart.com have Shop Your way Rewards. You sign up on either site and a portion of your purchase goes into an account that can be redeemed for money off purchases. I am not sure of all the details since I have not redeemed yet.
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Well, hotels.com might be allowing us to take part in their Welcome Rewards program (get a free night at certain hotels for every 10 nights you stay at certain hotels) AND giving sunshine...but I haven't gotten SR credit yet for a stay that ended on the 15th (highly unusual for that hotel to take that long to go pending) or another that ended on the 21st (might be a problem, might not be, don't know), but the Welcome Rewards are showing, so they might have gotten wise to the double rewards.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

*Sephora, *DSW, Beauty.com, VisionDirect.com, *BestBuy.com

*must join their specific programs.
    Sunshine Rewards

* 1800Flowers.com-Fresh Rewards*
    * Beauty.com-Drugstore.com Dollars
    * Choice Hotels-Choice Rewards

* Ebags.com-eBags Rewards Club*
    * Ebay.com-Ebay Bucks*

* Pugster.com-Pugster Points*

* Staples.com-Staples Rewards*
    * Vision Direct-Drugstore.com Dollars*
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Spend $50, get $10 in Kohl's cash reward. You have to go to a Kohl's store to use it, you can't use it online. I think they run this special about 4 times a year if not more. They used to mail them, and they would not get to my house in time. They have a very fast turn around time. Now Kohl's e-mails you the Kohl's cash coupon, so you can use it. I know it gets you back in their store, but I always go in and buy socks.
    Last edited by OhMari; 08-24-2010 at 01:44 PM.

Not a rewards program but Shoebuy.com has a Member Frequent Shopper Program. Save 10% on any purchase you make within 60 days of a previous one! This is in addition to any coupons they have on the site or SR coupons.

I just found out that Subscription Agent has a "MagPoints" program that gives you points per dollar spent.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs