Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Merchants that give rewards....

Well, if the Welcome Rewards program doesn't actually help you (stay 10 nights at participating hotels, get 1 night free (at a hotel with the average cost you paid for the 10 nights)), then just do it without signing in. If it makes you nervous...you don't have to do it.

I wish I could remember if I varied my routine any for the one hotels stay that hasn't yet credited...I don't think I did, but I didn't take notes. If I could remember, I could help people more with this...

The important thing here is that I've had more stays credit with Sunshine AND Welcome Rewards, than I've had stays NOT credit (yet).
    Sunshine Rewards

I just recently started shopping at Kmart and they have the "Shop Your Way" rewards. Within the last two weeks, they started offering a store pickup option which is awesome! I place my order from home in the morning and then I pick it up when I drop of DD at kindergarten in the afternoon.

Just in case it hasn't been mentioned, Kristen just reminded my brain that REI has in store pickup (though it's not same-day), AND you can get "rewards" on their membership (it's a paid co-op membership, but lifetime) if you're buying full-price items.
    Sunshine Rewards

CSN stores have a 3% reward program. I was quite surprised to realize I had over $18 in credits from when I shopped there earlier this year. CSN is really a great place to shop for home items.

Laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just found out that Subscription Agent has a "MagPoints" program that gives you points per dollar spent.
    I just discovered that today. It is pretty awesome!
    Sunshine Rewards