Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Survey Head Surveys

Unhappy Survey Head Surveys

I have attempted for the past several days to complete the Survey Head Surveys. It asks my age, I put my age in, click next and nothing happens. Why doesn't the page change? I have cleared the cookies and tried again and again the same thing, the page does not change. Please help.

Default SH

I have not every had that happen, what browser do you use. I mostly use chrome for sh, or sometimes, Firefox. If you use IE try another one of these and see if that works. Let us know.

Jtowner

I use Mozilla Firefox. As I stated it has happened the past several days now. I am unable to earn.

Try clearing your cache in addition to your cookies. It sounds like maybe you had a survey go bad.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Cleared cache and cookies. SH is the only site that I have this problem with.

Default SH

I really do not know why you can not take one, I never heard of that one before. I am sorry I could not help you out. Maybe try all 3 browsers, IE, and Chrome give it a shot in, Nothing to lose.

Jtowner

I took a SH yesterday, completed it, got the yellow page, then was forwarded to the SR page....NO credit!

I had this happen a few days ago too....I used CCcleaner, cleared cookies, and everything and they didn't credit. When I go back to try and take another one, it won't let me, it just goes straight to the SR page.

LOL, This is really weird. I tried the AOL and IE browsers and received the message No Surveys Available. I again tried Firefox, I did not qualify for the first survey but then did qualify for a survey,completed it and got rewarded. Soooo, like I said, there is something really weird about the SH site. This is the first time I have ever had a problem with only that site and none of the other Sunshine Rewards Survey sites. I just donated my $10.00 to Ronald McDonald House and no longer wish to be a part of Sunshine Rewards. It is just too frustrating trying to earn from Surveys, clicks etc. Thanks for the experience.
    Rosemary

I just happened to scan through the list of topics on the Forum board. It seems as if I am not the only one to have problems with SH. If you scan down to Technical Issues and read those comments you will see where others are also having problems. I am glad I was able to get my $10 and donate it to Ronald McDonald House. I do not wish to be a part of Sunshine Rewards. It is too frustrating trying to do surveys and clicks. I am a Senior Citizen so shopping is out of the question. Don't need clothes, appliances, furniture or anything else. I have my other surveys where I get gift certificates for restaurants which my husband and I do enjoy.

Good luck to all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by 03Gram10 View Post
    I just happened to scan through the list of topics on the Forum board. It seems as if I am not the only one to have problems with SH. If you scan down to Technical Issues and read those comments you will see where others are also having problems. I am glad I was able to get my $10 and donate it to Ronald McDonald House. I do not wish to be a part of Sunshine Rewards. It is too frustrating trying to do surveys and clicks. I am a Senior Citizen so shopping is out of the question. Don't need clothes, appliances, furniture or anything else. I have my other surveys where I get gift certificates for restaurants which my husband and I do enjoy.

Good luck to all of you.
    Sorry your experience has been so unpleasant. Sunshine Rewards isn't for everyone but we do appreciate your contribution to the Ronald McDonald house in your short time with us.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.