Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Survey Head Surveys

Sometimes the survey companies get kinks in them. If you just wait a couple days and try again, usually the issue has resolved itself. Yes it can be frustrating, but it's worth your time when they are working, trust me. Look at how much I've earned! The majority has been with surveys. Maybe you will give it another try in a couple weeks??
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by 03Gram10 View Post
    I just happened to scan through the list of topics on the Forum board. It seems as if I am not the only one to have problems with SH. If you scan down to Technical Issues and read those comments you will see where others are also having problems. I am glad I was able to get my $10 and donate it to Ronald McDonald House. I do not wish to be a part of Sunshine Rewards. It is too frustrating trying to do surveys and clicks. I am a Senior Citizen so shopping is out of the question. Don't need clothes, appliances, furniture or anything else. I have my other surveys where I get gift certificates for restaurants which my husband and I do enjoy.

Good luck to all of you.
    I;m sorry to hear that, but thank you for donating.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I hope you decide to give it another try! I have only been here a short while and it has definitely paid off! Every so often there is a glitch but it's not the norm and you can really earn quite a bit if you keep at it!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

I agree with others dont give up yet come back and try again. I have only been doing this a few months and am making about $100 per month, I have set a goal to use all this money to do my christmas shopping, I think we all have ways of how we will use it, and while there are some computer glitches I beleive there are more pluses than minuses for sure!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards