Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My shopping spree...

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I just went through my SR email folder where I store all of my order confirmations and CRAP I spent some money the last 2 weeks LOL but I swear I got some AWESOME deals. Here is what I got:

Bracelet and earring set from Shopdani for 9.00
    Mickey earring and necklace sets from Baubles, bling and things
    Aurora and Belle crowns, shoes and wands from Disney (only 7.99 each! )
    ELF makeup 31 pieces for 31.00 LOL
    2 magazine.com orders for 6 magazines
    Deep Discount.com 2 DVDs for 25.00
    10 Boca Java Cocoa sets
    Dale & Thomas Popcorn (8 bucks after free gift card)
    Crocs from shoebuy
    Christmas cards from Vista Print
    Webkinz and gifts from Kimmy

Now my DH will kill me if he knew I was christmas shopping already LOL since I am still waiting for my Christmas savings check to arrive. How could I pass up such great deals?????
    Sunshine Rewards

you are so like me. We get our check in about 2 weeks but I saw some good deals already. Boy I love to shop
    <Sunshine Rewards

I need to get in there and get some shopping done!! So far, I've ordered Cindy's bday present, DD6's bday party stuff, DD6's bday present, Boca Java for random gifts, and some Sephora stuff I needed. But I have soooooo much left to go because there is no way I will buy something in a REAL store. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

If I have it my way I will not buy a single present from a Brick and Mortar store this year LOL. I am boycotting it. I am hoping there are some good free shipping codes for the day after Thanksgiving or later. If not it is a price I will pay to avoid the mobs.
    Sunshine Rewards

DH is not too happy with me about how much I've been spending. I told him it was all Christmas gifts and I was trying to spread the spending out instead of doing it ALL in December! Thought that would help my case but it didn't have too much affect on him.

Ever hear of the "5 love languages"?? Mine is GIFTS.....his is most definitely NOT!!

LOL Jill Mine is also gifts and of course Brandons is the one that has to do with physical signs of affection LOL in other words touching!!!!!!!!!! So I figure if he gives me enough gifts Ill love him in his language
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    LOL Jill Mine is also gifts and of course Brandons is the one that has to do with physical signs of affection LOL in other words touching!!!!!!!!!! So I figure if he gives me enough gifts Ill love him in his language
    OMG....sounds just like US!!!!! (Don't tell DH I told you though! He would be !!)

I can't begin to say how much Christmas shopping I've done! I tell you what...I just hope and pray that Tricia doesn't kick me out of SR like another site that shall go nameless because I earned too much

Every since I was diagnoised with Luekemia in 2000, I've done 99.9 percent of my shopping online, so joining a reward site was a blessing in disguise. I buy everything but grocieries and major appliances online and with a family of eight, you know I do alot of shopping!

Maybe tomorrow I'll list all of my goodies!
    Sunshine Rewards

I didn't tell you what I've bought......

Disney Shopping-Toy Story playset for DS, Cinderella playset for DD, and princess hand-held game for Dniece,
    Circuit City-Disney hand-held game for DS for his birthday 12/10
    Dale & Thomas-6-pack sampler for BF and her DH
    Boca Java-coffees for BIL and for my mom for her birthday 11/17, 2 cocoa samplers and 2 coffee samplers for in-laws, grandparents, and two gift exchanges
    Borders-GC's for teachers

I've done some brick and mortar shopping but only because I've either found good deals or couldn't justify the shipping online.

Lisa, I would LIVE to see your list. Every time I see your name at the top of the Big Board I think...."Boy, that girl must be SHOPPING!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    I didn't tell you what I've bought......

Disney Shopping-Toy Story playset for DS, Cinderella playset for DD, and princess hand-held game for Dniece,
    Circuit City-Disney hand-held game for DS for his birthday 12/10
    Dale & Thomas-6-pack sampler for BF and her DH
    Boca Java-coffees for BIL and for my mom for her birthday 11/17, 2 cocoa samplers and 2 coffee samplers for in-laws, grandparents, and two gift exchanges
    Borders-GC's for teachers

I've done some brick and mortar shopping but only because I've either found good deals or couldn't justify the shipping online.

Lisa, I would LIVE to see your list. Every time I see your name at the top of the Big Board I think...."Boy, that girl must be SHOPPING!!!"

Shhh, my husband is listening and reading as I type. I'll have to give you girls and update tomorrow when he's at work. LOL. LOL. LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards