Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My shopping spree...

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Here's my christmas list:

ebay toughguard bibs for dh w/free ship
    work coat for dh from closeouts
    2 boca java cocoa sets for random gifts
    2 dale & thomas popcorn samplers w/free ship & $20 gift cards
    vista print holiday cards
    crocs for dd w/shoebuy offer
    magazine subscriptions for 2 nephews, dd, ds, and fil
    shop dani necklace for mil
    restaurant.com cert for ILs
    shirts, gloves, scarves from disney shopping for kids
    mickey necklace for dd from BB&T
    baseball cleats for ds from shoebuy
    wine for business gifts from 2 wine orders
    HSM cd, mp3 player, and hoodie from disney shopping for dd

Aside from DS' baseball bat & cards, I don't think I'll be in a real store either!
    I'm sure I could help you with that bat. You can pick one up from eastbay.com I spent my high school and college years selling baseball equipment. I use to be pretty darn good at it too. Does he have one he's looking at or is that part of the shopping process?
    Sunshine Rewards

Geez, you all make it sound like so much fun. I hate this time of year...holidays, ugh. I bought all the kids stuff online (4 grandchildren ) and birthday for grandchild 6, and some stuff for myself (had to get those new crocs) and of course BJ coffee, Cybercucina coffee and some stuff here and there. Haven't a clue for DH for Christmas or the older kids. Hate going into the stores too, people make me cranky...ok, crankier. Glad you are all having fun shopping online though, its sooooo much easier. And, with the price of gas, paying a little shipping makes it worth it.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Man I went to 2 malls last sunday and it was already packed with people and christmas shopping. I need my sanity so a little shipping here and there is so worth it to me.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Kick you out??? I might adopt you!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Hate going into the stores too, people make me cranky...ok, crankier. Glad you are all having fun shopping online though, its sooooo much easier. And, with the price of gas, paying a little shipping makes it worth it.

You two are crackin' me up this morning!!

You make a good point about the price of gas Cindy. Gas vs. shipping is almost an even trade-off these days!

I forgot that I also bought these things for myself for Christmas:

magazines.com-3 subscriptions
    shoebuy offer-crocs

I did not get my drivers license untillast year so I have always shopped online. I find it so easy. Though I love malls too.

I have bought from places on SR in just the last two-three weeks:
    deepdiscount
    bocajova
    kmart
    payless
    shoebuy
    buy.com
    toysrus

then places not on SR
    seriouspuzzles
    gymboree
    fininshing columbiahouse subscription
    ebay----forgot to go through SR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUCH!
    <Sunshine Rewards

I just can do without the crowds during November and December. And although in the past, DH has always said "we'll do it later", when it comes to later, he is the grumpiest person to shop with. So... I figured online shopping was the best of all worlds... get it done before the baby is born, avoid crowds and grumpy DH and of course earn some SR $$$$$! But that UPS guy does come here alot!! I think yesterday there were about 8 packages at our door. One from RestockIt and the rest from Kohl's... why Kohl's chose to ship in 7 different packages is beyond me!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Kick you out??? I might adopt you!
    I come with a rather large package---a package of eight! LOL.

You all had me laughing so hard last night. DH was right next to me reading everything. He said tell those ladies that your husband is right here and yes I reading everything. You will be all night trying to tell themabout all of these boxes everywhere!

I'm getting my list together and I will gladly share all the goodies I've purchased. This is so much fun! I love shopping especially during Christmas time.
    Sunshine Rewards

Here We Go Ladies,

Lisa's shopping list

Casual Living - Matching Red Sweaters for myself, DD18, and the 3 yr old twins to wear Christmas Eve
    Oriental Trading- Arts and Crafts (Christmas)
    Lillian Vernon- Halloween Costumes for the twins
    Checks Unlimited- Christmas Themed Checks
    Womensuits.com -2 Suits w/Hats for myself (must post a picture--they are simply beautiful!)
    Shoebuy -several orders. 3 sons, husband, 3 daughters and myself
    Engravable Gifts- beautiful personalized items for DDs, and Pocket watch for DH-it’s engraved with -27 timeless years together, it‘s very sentimental and beautiful.
    Mytwinn- for my girls
    Leaps and Bound
    Personalization Mall -tons of cute things. I’m a sentimental freak! LOL.
    Barnes and Noble- Books- DH is a minister
    Macys- The prettiest velvet fur trimmed coats in the world for my twins
    Macys- twins
    Buckle- jeans-husband
    Land’s End- personalized bag-simply gorgeous (featured on Oprah), personalized turtlenecks for the twins
    Dale and Thomas Popcorn (2 orders)
    Magazines Quick -several orders
    Magazines.com- several new and renewals-my kids love them as gifts
    Shoes.com
    KimmyShop
    Walter Drake-Christmas Cards
    Vista Print
    Crazy for Bargains

I can't begin to tell you guys how much I've spent, well actually I can, I do keep a total. LOL. But some things are better left unspoken.

I’m sure something is missing and I’m not completely done with shopping! I still have a ton more to buy!

I'm gonna have DD18 upload pics of the two suits and the coats for the girls. Oh, they are beautiful!
    Sunshine Rewards

Lisa,

How was the quality of the items from engraveable gifts? I just ordered some cute items from them yesterday (much better payout %, free customization, and free shipping!!).

I haven't heard much about them though. Can you share your experience?

TIA
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    Lisa,

How was the quality of the items from engraveable gifts? I just ordered some cute items from them yesterday (much better payout %, free customization, and free shipping!!).

I haven't heard much about them though. Can you share your experience?

TIA
    Simply wonderful! I love the craftsmanship and the quality. I've purchased several orders. I'm quite pleased!

You are going to love your order!
    Sunshine Rewards