Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Merchant??

I would have to pick eBay. The cash back isn't a lot, but I am there a lot so it adds up.

I have to go with Vitalicious. They are my new guilty habit. I wish that I could combine the e-mailed coupons with my SR, but I still like them as a merchant. Sometimes the coupons on the SR site are better and I try to jump on them.

I just used an e-mail coupon that gave me 6 Vitamixes, a Vitatop baking pan and a set of toaster tongs for $29.99 plus shipping. I added two more boxes of Vitamix and my total was just over $50! That should keep my stocked for a while...8 DOZEN muffins.

UPDATE: OMG!! I am SOOO excited!! I got the credit for this purchase!!! THANK YOU!!!!
    Last edited by kristenrice; 08-26-2010 at 12:11 AM.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

There are so many wonderful merchants to choose from, it's hard for me to nail down just one.

I guess Coldwater Creek would have to be my favorite store to order from. I always get SR credit back without opening a TT, and they always have some kind of promotion going so I rarely pay full price. Whenever their promotion includes free shipping...........I'm there, lol!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Shocker I know but...

Shoebuy!

I have gained some weight in the last year and I have to say that shopping for clothes sucks! However, I can go online anytime I want and order a pair of shoes from shoebuy and know that they will fit. They make me feel good about myself. A new pair of shoes always hits the spot!

Shoebuy just makes that addiction easier to handle because they give such great prices, great cash back, great discounts, great products and AMAZING customer service.

Shoebuy is my chocolate!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Without a doubt, Barnes and Noble. I got a Nook for my birthday last month and have been buying ebooks from them and getting money back for doing it! I love to read, and I'm getting the best of both worlds here--books and money!
    Barb

Wow...that's a hard question. I think I would have had a different answer a while back but lately it would have to be 123 Inkjets. Always quick to pend, and a great cash back, and the prices are lower than I could get at any of the big box stores here for ink to start, even without the tax.
    Sunshine Rewards

As far as who I have done the most shopping through....has to be priceline. Love getting cash back for that. I also really like shoebuy. Right now...I'm very happy with MouseUnlimited, and can't wait for that money to hit my account! What I really like is that there is a merchant for just about anything I need!! Well, and plenty for when I don't "really" need something.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

If you haven't tried my favorite 6pm.com you should. I have gotten some incredible deals on shoes. Ordered some shoes on the 21st got them on the 24th.
    Sammielynn

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    As far as who I have done the most shopping through....has to be priceline. Love getting cash back for that. I also really like shoebuy. Right now...I'm very happy with MouseUnlimited, and can't wait for that money to hit my account! What I really like is that there is a merchant for just about anything I need!! Well, and plenty for when I don't "really" need something.
    Well, it seems as if we have a winner!

Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook

Finish Line.
    I go to the store and try on work-out shoes, running shoes, then I go home and order them online. Love getting the rewards from Sunshine.