Thread: Yoga/Yogalates

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Yoga/Yogalates

Wow! I've never been a real believer that you can lose weight and tone up with Yoga but then I went to a few classes of Yoga and did the Crunch fitness yoga/pilates video this morning via netflix and wow! I was sweating so much doing the Crunch yogalates video that you would have thought I was running on the treadmill for those 42 minutes. So if anyone needs a new workout check that one out. It is play instantly on Netflix so you can try it before you buy it. I'll be buying it.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have Netflix, so I'll have to check this out! I love regular Pilates, but I haven't done my workout in a while. We changed our living room around, and I have very little room now...hmmmm. Thanks for the recommendation!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

All you need for this workout is a piece of carpet or flooring the size of a yoga mat. This is the exact one I did yesterday Crunch: Super SlimDown and they have other ones on play instantly by Crunch right now.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for mentioning this, I'll look for it on Netflix. I like to take a Yogilates class at my health club but can't always make it. You're right, I never would have thought I could get so sweaty sitting on the ground, lol.