Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congrats to Janet!

Default Congrats to Janet!

Janet has been awarded the "Share the Sunshine" Award upon this nomination from Spring:

Janet does her best to keep the forum positive, even though she sometimes has to play "bad cop" in order to do so. I think she goes over and beyond to help others and I really appreciate her efforts to keep SR a fun place to come.

Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Very deserving! Way to go Janet!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Awwwwe! Thank you so much! It truly means alot to me. SR is a very special place and it truly has helped make a difference in my life. It enables me and my family to take trips we may not have been able to take. There are members I have never met "in real life" and yet I talk to them on here and on facebook and still consider them my friends! I can't imagine never having found SR. Tricia has been very good to me and is an amazing friend, owner and business woman. It is nice to be appreciated but it is especially nice to know that maybe you guys understand that when I do have to play "bad cop" that I HATE IT! I love you guys and I hope you all know that I always have your and SR's best interest at heart. Thanks again! A special thanks to Pat for nominating me. In all these years I have been here this is my first award. Love you!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Awwwwe! Thank you so much! It truly means alot to me. SR is a very special place and it truly has helped make a difference in my life. It enables me and my family to take trips we may not have been able to take. There are members I have never met "in real life" and yet I talk to them on here and on facebook and still consider them my friends! I can't imagine never having found SR. Tricia has been very good to me and is an amazing friend, owner and business woman. It is nice to be appreciated but it is especially nice to know that maybe you guys understand that when I do have to play "bad cop" that I HATE IT! I love you guys and I hope you all know that I always have your and SR's best interest at heart. Thanks again! A special thanks to Pat for nominating me. In all these years I have been here this is my first award. Love you!
    Seconded. Congrats, Janet!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Congrats!!! And thanks for all you do!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Congrats, Janet - well deserved! We really appreciate you doing anything that is necessary that's in the best interests of all the members; not everyone would be willing to do that.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

Congrats Janet!!! You help to spread the !
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Congrats to you Janet, i love that you are here to help take the heat off me.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Congratulations! It is very well deserved - you do an awesome job keeping us all in line while clearly demonstrating your love for and loyalty to SR!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Congratulations to a very deserving person. Thanks for all that you do