Thread: coupons.com

Default coupons.com

I'm still confused about this reward. I get how it works but do you have to wait for coupons to be posted or do you get credit for printing the typical grocery coupons? Will this credit automatically? Thanks!!!

You should be able to click on the coupons.com link and get to the coupons.com website. Print whatever coupons you are interested in using at your grocery store. The credit should pend in your account in a few days and will pend like other shopping credits. HTH
    Sunshine Rewards

Wow, I'm printing just about daily from there. Thanks!!!

We have 0 coupons for you today.

Anyone else get this message today?

Guess I'll try later.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Click on the coupons.com box and you will get to the grocery coupons.

Okay, so I know I'm a little behind in doing coupons.com, but I just looked at it and am ready to try. I love coupons! It says you have to install some printer thing. Is that correct or am I reading it wrong? Thanks for any help!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

you do have to install their coupon printer to print the coupons. BUT....make sure you click thru SR each time you print! if you jsut click their coupon printer, you won't get credit.
    Jennifer -

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    you do have to install their coupon printer to print the coupons. BUT....make sure you click thru SR each time you print! if you jsut click their coupon printer, you won't get credit.
    Thank you!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

I use coupons.com all the time. Have for awhile. BUT-didn't realize I could go thru SR for them. I've printed thru two other sites that I use-one is a bux site and the other is a points site.

Question is-does that disallow me printing them thru the SR link? Sort of like if you are a member of a panel for surveys, your SR member ship could be disallowed? Does that make sense?

Also, where is the link for printing them thru SR? This would be cool if I could bump up my SR fund, for something I already do.

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    I use coupons.com all the time. Have for awhile. BUT-didn't realize I could go thru SR for them. I've printed thru two other sites that I use-one is a bux site and the other is a points site.

Question is-does that disallow me printing them thru the SR link? Sort of like if you are a member of a panel for surveys, your SR member ship could be disallowed? Does that make sense?

Also, where is the link for printing them thru SR? This would be cool if I could bump up my SR fund, for something I already do.
    I'm not sure about the first part of your question, but the link is under shopping. If you go to the drop down list, it's Coupons.com.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards