Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When do reward GC get mailed :)

Default When do reward GC get mailed :)

Hi!

I just cashed out for two Disney GC and was wondering when they get mailed after ordering. I leave to DLR DEC 2 and was hoping they would make it in time.

I was excited to see all my credits removed from pending today!!!

The general rule is that you should allow 2-3 weeks for it to be processed and get to you. Having a holiday in there will also cause an additional delay though! HTH
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm not tricia nor do I live close enough to her to know what her schedule is like so do not take this as the end all be all. That said normally tricia processes disney cash outs in batches once every 10 days and then mails them. I have no idea when her cycle ends and begins so you might make it in the next batch. The main factor though will be the post office and with the holiday next week it might get delayed on their end getting to you. So know that Tricia and SR will try their best but there are a few variables involved.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the responses!! I would have cashed out sooner but i was waiting for my credits to be released from pending so that I could cash out.

I hope it makes it but if not I'll manage

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I'm not tricia nor do I live close enough to her to know what her schedule is like so do not take this as the end all be all. That said normally tricia processes disney cash outs in batches once every 10 days and then mails them. I have no idea when her cycle ends and begins so you might make it in the next batch. The main factor though will be the post office and with the holiday next week it might get delayed on their end getting to you. So know that Tricia and SR will try their best but there are a few variables involved.
    You DO know me well!!

And I intentionally timed the batches this month so that the holds could come off on the 15th. So Disney cards will be done late this afternoon or early tomorrow morning.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    You DO know me well!!

And I intentionally timed the batches this month so that the holds could come off on the 15th. So Disney cards will be done late this afternoon or early tomorrow morning.
    Thank you Tricia! You take such good care of us!!!!

I LOVE SUNSHINE REWARDS!!

You DO know me well!!

So, would a cashout done about 10 minutes ago be included in this batch?

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    So, would a cashout done about 10 minutes ago be included in this batch?

It's your lucky day. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Sounds good to me, I cashed out a couple of days ago. And I think Im gonna go to DL on the 27th.

It's your lucky day. LOL!
    Wheeee!

SunnyV, wait, don't go yet, go on Dec 5th and we can hang out at DL. Until the evening of the 6th it'll be just me and my 3 year old.
    Sunshine Rewards