Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: When do reward GC get mailed :)

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post

SunnyV, wait, don't go yet, go on Dec 5th and we can hang out at DL. Until the evening of the 6th it'll be just me and my 3 year old.
    If I have my truck back by then, maybe me and my kids can meet ya guys out there. I have an AP, I can go 2 times. heheh

excellent.

What about other gift cards ? I cashed out for Target and movie tickets .... thanks
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2dea View Post
    What about other gift cards ? I cashed out for Target and movie tickets .... thanks
    That would be coming from Cindy and I think she processes them a lil faster than Tricia does.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thats what I was thinking
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    That would be coming from Cindy and I think she processes them a lil faster than Tricia does.
    It's b/c of all the Boca Java, isn't it?

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Wait for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I need $100 and I only need $1.18 So I can cash out and get it before they go out tonight/tomorrow. Do you do loans???? LOL I need to borrow $1.18 in credits I'm good for it I swear don't go near that post office until I go check if I can get something to credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Wait for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I need $100 and I only need $1.18 So I can cash out and get it before they go out tonight/tomorrow. Do you do loans???? LOL I need to borrow $1.18 in credits I'm good for it I swear don't go near that post office until I go check if I can get something to credit.
    I'll lend it to ya..take it from my acct. Tricia!! It's fine with me, I promise!!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

V-Dog you are so sweet I swear you are and that is why I love you!!!!! I just did an offer that was added today so we will see if it credits. It is .75 so if I can get one more thing I should be able to hit it. I just hope I can get it in before she does the cashout and hits that post office LOL
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    V-Dog you are so sweet I swear you are and that is why I love you!!!!! I just did an offer that was added today so we will see if it credits. It is .75 so if I can get one more thing I should be able to hit it. I just hope I can get it in before she does the cashout and hits that post office LOL
    Did you try get the daily SM survey that .60!!!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.