Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: When do reward GC get mailed :)

Thanks J~dog, but I'm serious, I don't mind..She can take it out of mine, because who knows if you are gonna get that extra stuff to credit..I have been there myself! lol

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Wait for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I need $100 and I only need $1.18 So I can cash out and get it before they go out tonight/tomorrow. Do you do loans???? LOL I need to borrow $1.18 in credits I'm good for it I swear don't go near that post office until I go check if I can get something to credit.
    Good gravy! It's a good thing for you that I stopped working to feed the kids dinner. LOL! No. I have not yet processed them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Janet remember you only need $96.... does that help? Guess you should have ordered another pair of shoes...

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Guess you should have ordered another pair of shoes...
    LMBO!! Too funny!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Crap! I can't get anything to credit LOL I am actually sweating! I have a couple of shopping credits that will be coming through eventually LOL I just dont know when. I just finished my regular daily survey so I am off to do the SM one LOL. I fell like I am in the Amazing Race SR edition.
    Sunshine Rewards

I fell like I am in the Amazing Race SR edition.
    No kidding... knowing Tricia was going to do process these today I was late to work, doing my SM survey this morning so it would credit on the 8:00 hour so I could put another cash out request before I left for work, LOL! Wouldn't you know it, the SM survey took longer to qualify for than the regular one today -- and I haven't had a bit of trouble with those till today. Ugh. But I was within .50 of being able to add another $25 to what I cashed out for yesterday.

Anyway, I only have about a dollar left in my account, but if Tricia is doing loans you are more than welcome to that today, Janet!

Janet, I have 49cents you are more than welcome to it! I cashed out today also and my account looks so pitiful!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I love you guys! Really I do! I was kidding. If I don't make it to the 95 tonight I will just have to save this 200 for my cruise LOL. I was just hoping to get it in time since I used ALL of my other ones on the last trip in October. I really appreciate you guys offering You guys are awesome!
    Sunshine Rewards

I love you guys! Really I do! I was kidding. If I don't make it to the 95 tonight I will just have to save this 200 for my cruise LOL. I was just hoping to get it in time since I used ALL of my other ones on the last trip in October. I really appreciate you guys offering You guys are awesome!
    Hey, but why would we make you wait to cashout, we are all willing to lend it to ya.

Whoa... hold on there... HOW do you get one for $95? Is there a secret special cashout I don't know about? DO TELL!!!