Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: When do reward GC get mailed :)

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    LOL! Actually, Cindy is going to start sending out the Disney Dollars from here on out, so I will have to defer to her on this one.
    So now your down to only sending out Disney Giftcards... I would guess you would still send out more cash outs then cindy!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    So now your down to only sending out Disney Giftcards... I would guess you would still send out more cash outs then cindy!
    It's really weird. Right now, most of the cashouts are for $25. But then when we do the big cashouts, people rarely cash out for the $25. It's like once people figure out the big cashout cycle, they hold out for BIG cashouts.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by RDGCJK View Post
    Thanks for putting Disney dollars back up!!!

I don't quite have enough to get some DD right now. After getting paid for surveys this weekend, I should have enough for $20 disney dollars. Our trip is on Dec. 8th. Would it be worth cashing out on Monday or is it too risky that they'd get here on time?
    I'm hoping to get some tomorrow night, but I already have a couple hundred in cashouts right now, and since the Disney Store limits how many we can buy at a time, I can't promise I will have enough for more cashouts, but if you check with me again on Monday, I can give you a better idea.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I'm going on the 27th and already had cashed out for $75 in G.C's...But I want a darn churro ALREADY, (been dreaming about it)...LOL So I figured it'd be easier just to cash out for 20 in Disney Dollars. KWIM?

i really dont understand the difference between disney gift card and disney dollars.. i mean i know one is a card and one is cash, but when your at disney world can you not use the gift card anywhere ?

Theres a few of the little stands that don't take the Gift Cards, but for the most part, the GC is much better. One major factor being that if your disney dollars get lost in the mail, your out of luck, cause we can't guarantee the mail service. With the GC, we keep a log of everyone we send out, just in case.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

It's really weird. Right now, most of the cashouts are for $25. But then when we do the big cashouts, people rarely cash out for the $25. It's like once people figure out the big cashout cycle, they hold out for BIG cashouts.
    Well, I'm guilty of that

I cashed out on the 12th for $25, wanting to fall under the 3 week guideline. But then you had to run a fun time crazy credit game! So I made enough for another one. See it is all your fault. But feel free to be at fault w/ crazy credits any time you feel like it!!

I wonder if alot of people going soon do that. Cash out to make sure it comes in time, but then they realize, wait I can maybe get just one more!

I'll be good next year, I promise. I'll be saving up for those big cashouts. But aren't ya glad I didn't save up all my credits and request disney dollars?? Now if Universal would get their tails in gear I could give Tricia a break and bug Cindy more
    Last edited by cglaura; 11-16-2007 at 10:32 PM.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Actually, the way the cycle works out is good. Because when I order the big Disney Gift Card order, I order X number of each card. The 50s and 100s almost all go during the big cashout. Then I have mainly 25s left until I make the next big purchase. So as long as people are cashing out for 25s and 50s now, I can make it another month before I have to place another big order.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Actually, the way the cycle works out is good. Because when I order the big Disney Gift Card order, I order X number of each card. The 50s and 100s almost all go during the big cashout. Then I have mainly 25s left until I make the next big purchase. So as long as people are cashing out for 25s and 50s now, I can make it another month before I have to place another big order.
    So is this a hint that the next big disney cashout would be in January... of 2008!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I'm hoping to get some tomorrow night, but I already have a couple hundred in cashouts right now, and since the Disney Store limits how many we can buy at a time, I can't promise I will have enough for more cashouts, but if you check with me again on Monday, I can give you a better idea.
    Thanks for the reply! I'll check back on Monday then. Have a great weekend!