Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: When do reward GC get mailed :)

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    Well, I'm guilty of that

I cashed out on the 12th for $25, wanting to fall under the 3 week guideline. But then you had to run a fun time crazy credit game! So I made enough for another one. See it is all your fault. But feel free to be at fault w/ crazy credits any time you feel like it!!

I wonder if alot of people going soon do that. Cash out to make sure it comes in time, but then they realize, wait I can maybe get just one more!

I'll be good next year, I promise. I'll be saving up for those big cashouts. But aren't ya glad I didn't save up all my credits and request disney dollars?? Now if Universal would get their tails in gear I could give Tricia a break and bug Cindy more
    Same thing happened here. Since I have a January trip, I am just cashing out for Disney gift cards at the super member rate everytime I accumulate enough for one more since there won't be a special cashout before I go.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Same thing happened here. Since I have a January trip, I am just cashing out for Disney gift cards at the super member rate everytime I accumulate enough for one more since there won't be a special cashout before I go.
    You make my life VERY easy by asking for the gift card numbers instead of the cards. Did you get the numbers in the trouble ticket yesterday?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    You make my life VERY easy by asking for the gift card numbers instead of the cards. Did you get the numbers in the trouble ticket yesterday?
    Yes, and thank you!!! I'm calling my AAA agent with the numbers on Monday. I have to make my final payment by December 7, so I hope to get another $50 before then and after that I'll be back to asking for the actual cards to use for bars and other fun things!

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    Well, I'm guilty of that

I cashed out on the 12th for $25, wanting to fall under the 3 week guideline. But then you had to run a fun time crazy credit game! So I made enough for another one. See it is all your fault. But feel free to be at fault w/ crazy credits any time you feel like it!!

I wonder if alot of people going soon do that. Cash out to make sure it comes in time, but then they realize, wait I can maybe get just one more!

I'll be good next year, I promise. I'll be saving up for those big cashouts. But aren't ya glad I didn't save up all my credits and request disney dollars?? Now if Universal would get their tails in gear I could give Tricia a break and bug Cindy more
    Guilty as charged here too!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Yes, and thank you!!! I'm calling my AAA agent with the numbers on Monday. I have to make my final payment by December 7, so I hope to get another $50 before then and after that I'll be back to asking for the actual cards to use for bars and other fun things!
    Shelly, as I read this I sort of skipped over the mickey head and just saw the words "bars." Bars and other fun things - I like that idea!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    Shelly, as I read this I sort of skipped over the mickey head and just saw the words "bars." Bars and other fun things - I like that idea!
    Well you know... the Tambu lounge is calling...