Thread: Tricia, Two Credits?

Default Tricia, Two Credits?

Tricia, I have two survey credits for yesterday!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

did one time out on you or kick you out before finishing? Greenfield might have gotten paid for that even though you didn't finish or get the congrats screen or maybe it was catching up from a previous day.
    Sunshine Rewards

Did you have a day in the last week where you thought that you finished a survey but it didn't take you back to SR?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Did you have a day in the last week where you thought that you finished a survey but it didn't take you back to SR?

Yes, a couple of days.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Yes, a couple of days.
    Seems like greenfield might be catching up with you then. Don't worry you are still perfectly legal on here and ok.

though if you keep shopping online and leading the big board we might have to do a member vote to see if we want to keep you around
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Seems like greenfield might be catching up with you then. Don't worry you are still perfectly legal on here and ok.

though if you keep shopping online and leading the big board we might have to do a member vote to see if we want to keep you around
    No Mabey we should vote to have a top 11 big board as she hold #1 all the time!!! LOL!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

I have received 2 survey credits twice in the past couple of weeks. First time--the first survey page was a bunch of weird letters and numbers. I hit the continue button and was taken to the congrats page. Checked back and I was allowed to do another survey. Second time--I only did 2 or 3 pages and was taken to the congrats page. Checked back and was allowed to do another survey. Seems I either get too much credit or none at all. I am 16/14 for the month.