Thread: Merchant Reviews

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Merchant Reviews

Tricia,

Is there any way to add like a feedburner to the main page for new merchant reviews? I thought about it as I added a new review for Endless.com just now. It might help people discover new merchants if we could somehow showcase recent/new reviews somewhere with a lot of traffic.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'll ask Kevin. I'm guessing that since these are just getting added to a table to the database, there should be a way for him to show the updates somewhere.

We are still going back and forth on how to make the Merchant Reviews more noticeable. I'm thinking we need a button instead of just text.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Did I miss some sort of update about merchant reviews? I was trying to read the review for Groupon, and the link doesn't work. So I came to forum to manually find it...does that forum not exist any more?

Quote Originally Posted by dwkay8 View Post
    Did I miss some sort of update about merchant reviews? I was trying to read the review for Groupon, and the link doesn't work. So I came to forum to manually find it...does that forum not exist any more?
    We moved all of the reviews from the forum to the SR pages now. When you click on the link, it should have just expanded the review that was on the page to give you the full review.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We moved all of the reviews from the forum to the SR pages now. When you click on the link, it should have just expanded the review that was on the page to give you the full review.
    Hm...doesn't work for me. I tried in IE too. If it works for everyone else, maybe there is some sort of update I need to do. I'm not very good about keeping up with them! I'll try at home this evening too.

Update - it works on my computer at home, so I probably just need to update stuff at work.
    Last edited by dwkay8; 08-30-2010 at 05:29 PM.

Could there be a sticky on the shopping page that the merchant reviews have moved? Especially with the holidays, I know I'll be using some new merchants.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.