Thread: Too Much Fun With Crazy Fun...

Default Too Much Fun With Crazy Fun...

Okay, I had too much fun at our two day party! My arm is killing me from being on this laptop! OMG! With my type of cancer the bones are extremely sensitive, so sensititive that if the wind blows too hard they ache, so you can imagine...and I've been trying to hang in their with you wild and crazy people, but I'm gonna have to rest for awhile now.

Don't like to miss out on any of the fun....
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh, sure. Try and act like WEEEEEEE are the party animals? You are the queen! LOL!

Rest up. Nothing exciting going on this afternoon. You've probably already shopped at every merchant I increased. And Cindy is taking her doggie to the vet. So I won't be pulling the prize winners for awhile.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Ok, after reading that, I think you definitely deserve that big screen tv!

Get some rest, hope you feel better
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quick Everyone Shop while she is down, mabey we can catch her on the big board... Nope! The party was great! rest up! I am sure tircia already is thinking about when/what/how the next big thing on SR will be...
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Oh, sure. Try and act like WEEEEEEE are the party animals? You are the queen! LOL!

Rest up. Nothing exciting going on this afternoon. You've probably already shopped at every merchant I increased. And Cindy is taking her doggie to the vet. So I won't be pulling the prize winners for awhile.
    Not yet, I have a couple more stores to hit up before Midnight.

Yeah, you guys are the real party people! Before I could sign off good you threw up another contest. LOL. I know the party must go on!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Quick Everyone Shop while she is down, mabey we can catch her on the big board... Nope! The party was great! rest up! I am sure tircia already is thinking about when/what/how the next big thing on SR will be...
    Bryan, You are soooo bad! Don't you know I have a personal shopper and she can shop for me while I'm resting.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Bryan, You are soooo bad! Don't you know I have a personal shopper and she can shop for me while I'm resting.
    I am sorry I had too... Yes i forgot about your personal shopper... Glad to see your back online, and having fun! Seams like as i was typeing that Tricia was woring on something new out comes the new davids cookie contest WOW

BTW i fid it hard to belive that you still have more shopping to do.. have you reached 200 entries into the cruise contest... yet!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.