Thread: might already be answered but i could not find it

Default might already be answered but i could not find it

So when we go to do the daily surveys and like they sometimes do, say we are not qualified but they will help us find another if we contunie to do this do we still get paid or no .......just curious

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Yes, as long as you complete it & get the congrats page, you should still be credited.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yup! This goes for all of the surveys that tell you this.
    Sunshine Rewards

Just wanted to drop a note to tell you I love your forum name. It's a good one!
    Barb

Quote Originally Posted by DarcyDog View Post
    Just wanted to drop a note to tell you I love your forum name. It's a good one!
    Thank you it is the truth I am always somehow palnning my next trip to Disney.....lol i was in the world this past july with 3 days to go and ibooked my room only resi my husband thinks I am insane but he loves

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by alwayssavingfordisney View Post
    Thank you it is the truth I am always somehow palnning my next trip to Disney.....lol i was in the world this past july with 3 days to go and ibooked my room only resi my husband thinks I am insane but he loves
    Well it sounds like you will fit in around here perfectly. I haven't been to Disney since December 08 and I am really having withdrawal. Our next trip will be May 2011 and I already started planning! Welcome and I hope you earn a lot of money around here.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards