Thread: ?s Re Amazon from a newbie

Default ?s Re Amazon from a newbie

Three probably silly questions (sorry I'm new here and still learning).

I understand that we don't get credit for amazon.com orders but does it help Sunshine Rewards if I buy through the link on here? If so, I'm happy to do it (thinking of buying a kindle) but don't want to always come to the page and click for no reason before shopping on amazon.

Also, does it work I'm buying items on my wishlist (not yet in my cart) or do i need to remove them from my wishlist before buying if you do get a credit? Also, does it work if I use amazon credits (ie gift card)?

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

On the first question- yes, it does help Sunshine Rewards. Amazon does not give SR the individual purchase information and they do not allow a % back to the members. But the money that SR does get from Amazon is used for prizes in the forum contests and games!

I am not positive on the other 2 questions you have but hopefully someone else will chime in with answers!
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm not sure about the wishlist question, but I usually go thru SR when redeeming gift cards on Amazon (or any other merchat.) It's a crapshoot at best to get credit on a purchase like that, but I figure it's worth a shot. You never know until you try....unfortunately with Amazon, I think the SR family are the only ones would know for sure.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Great questions! And we do get credit for all of the above. We truly appreciate the members who are willing to shop through our link even though they don't get anything out of it!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Great questions! And we do get credit for all of the above. We truly appreciate the members who are willing to shop through our link even though they don't get anything out of it!!
    I try to make sure hubby shops for his office through your link...he says he does, so if you've seen some really nice orders come through in the last year, it might be from him.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Thanks so much for answering my questions. I'm happy to help out the site as it seems very friendly and it only takes a few seconds to click through. All the little bits should help!

One more question, I tried to add a banner to the signature but it didnt seem to work. Does anyone know what I did wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by DCPrincess View Post
    Thanks so much for answering my questions. I'm happy to help out the site as it seems very friendly and it only takes a few seconds to click through. All the little bits should help!

One more question, I tried to add a banner to the signature but it didnt seem to work. Does anyone know what I did wrong?
    Talk more! Looks like you have 9 posts and I believe you need 25 before you signature will show up.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Talk more! Looks like you have 9 posts and I believe you need 25 before you signature will show up.
    Oh okay, . I'm new here but I will try