Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mickey Necklaces

Default Mickey Necklaces

I have 4 Mickey Necklaces left, and that will be it till after Christmas. I have a light blue, a dark blue, and 2 Aurora Bourealis (which are my favorite). If you are interested in them, let me know. Heres a pic of earrings and necklace, but I'm out of earrings. The price is 14.95 plus s&H, these are real crystal from the Disney Store and tagged $49.99.

If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Hi Cindy,

Do you have a picture of the Aurora Borealis necklaces? I may be interested in that. Thanks!

PS: I may not be able to get back to you until later tonight, so if you can't hold it I totally understand.
    Last edited by TIAMOMMA; 11-15-2007 at 05:28 PM. Reason: to add ps
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm sorry, I don't. Its like cut glass, it relects all the colors in the spectrum and just shines beautifully. I know I've sold quite a few of these, maybe someone else can explain it.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Oh oh...those colors sound pretty familiar!! Did my only earrings order cause the extra necklaces!! Sorry!! Can't wait to get them!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Just got mine yesterday (the light blue) and they are beautiful. My 4 year old is going to love the set for Christmas, especially since she has her 1st trip to Disney this year.
    Thanks Cindy!
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

Are these on your site?
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Are these still avaliable ? I am do not want to show Dh if they are not . thanks
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

They are not on the site. I have 4 left. They are really really gorgeous. If you want one, you can PM me. They sold too fast for me to put on the site. They are real Svorwski crystal. I have a light blue, a dark blue and 2 aurora borealis (which are beautiful, they sparkle a pink and blue) left.

Ok, I am now down to 3 necklaces. They are real crystal and sell for 49.00 in the Disney store, my price is 14.95 plus shipping. I have 1 dark blue, 1 light blue, 1 aurora borealis. If you are interested, PM me. You get the 6% credit just as if you purchased through my store website.
    Last edited by sunshinecindy; 11-25-2007 at 09:19 PM.

I'm fairly new here - could you tell me the name of your store site?