Thread: Little Help please

Default Little Help please

I'm doing all my Christmas shopping online this year and trying to do it all through SR so I can get closer to WDW! I'm looking for some argyle socks for a woman friend of mine, also one of those purses/bags that have Audrey Hepburn on them, which link would best help me?? TIA!

Hopefully someone can give you some merchants to check. But in the meantime, have you tried the Product Search feature under the shopping link? That might give you a good start! HTH
    Sunshine Rewards

Try gap.com for the argyle socks - they have two different color combos in packages of 3 for $15. I have a bunch of their socks and I can attest to their comfort and quality. And I've ordered through gap.com on SR and they're super fast to credit.

As for the Audrey Hepburn purse - I see that Amazon.com sells them. Tricia's not allowed to give us a commision on amazon.com shopping, however if you shop through the SR link, you can earn credits for Tricia that she uses for our prize pool.

Hope that helps!!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

You could also try ebay for the purse. I did a quick looksee and saw a few "New w/ tags".
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the suggestions guys! I'll definitely give that a try!