Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coupons Changing

They actually track every coupon that is printed across all of their media campaigns because they do not want to credit affiliates repeatedly for people who just print and never use them. They don't tell us exactly what the percentage is that needs to be cashed in. We just know that there is a threshold at which not only will they revoke the credits but we could also lose our affiliation if people abuse it. I don't think we are in danger of that right now because I don't see a huge number of people using it day in and day out.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I do use them just about daily. But I find the deal,print the coupon and use it within a few days.Although there are times when the deal doesn't work and the coupon expires before I use it.

i usually only print coupons i know i will use, or that my BFF can use (she's got 2 boys in diapers). thanks for the info, tricia.

I only print coupons for products I might buy, but I'm not going to buy something just because I have a coupon. I'll just have to pay attention to what I have, and make an effort to use them before they expire. Thanks for the info, Tricia