Thread: hotel booking?

Default hotel booking?

Can you book with your gift cards from here ? Or do you just use your credit card?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Like the disney hotels on waltdisneyworld.com?? I did a CC last year but this year I'll be doing a combo of GCs from here and my CC.
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

The Disney hotels all take gift cards now. On the phone you are limited to two per transaction. You can pay at the desk with however many it takes, just be prepared for it to take a bit of time!
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Yep, that's what I did this year. I made the ressie w/ one, then as I cashed out I'd call and apply to the balance, I never gave them a cc# at all. I love getting there and not owing anything. My goal next year is to be able to pay for the room and two parkhoppers!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    Yep, that's what I did this year. I made the ressie w/ one, then as I cashed out I'd call and apply to the balance, I never gave them a cc# at all. I love getting there and not owing anything. My goal next year is to be able to pay for the room and two parkhoppers!

so i can call them and make the ressie with just the gift card no cc at all ?

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by aknight373 View Post
    That's what I did. It was a room only reservation...is that what you are making? I'm not sure how it works w/ packages.

I did this in July 2007, so unless their policy has changed since then it should work just fine.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by aknight373 View Post
    I'm pretty sure you can book and pay online with gc's as well.
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I booked my trip through a AAA TA & was able to make payments towards the package w/multiple GCs. I didn't have any GCs for the deposit, but I'm sure it would have been fun!

Isn't it great!!??
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    I booked my trip through a AAA TA & was able to make payments towards the package w/multiple GCs. I didn't have any GCs for the deposit, but I'm sure it would have been fun!

Isn't it great!!??
    Yep, that's what I did with my AAA TA. I haven't paid anything BUT gift cards yet.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I booked a package, online thru Disney, and used my gift cards and Disney Rewards. I loved it, I have paid nearly $1000 of our next trip with "pretend" money. It feels like pretend because it didn't come out of my paycheck.